Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 35 Ch. 202 - Poisonous Guest

"rather unfair, i say"

me, reading yona's journey for 202 chapter, from being spoiled princess to being a good ruler, getting hurt and almost died several times: ..........

THE GANG IS BACK TOGETHER (just two are missing but still)
I think she will turn out to be good or ask for help from Yona about the South Kai corruption considering she has a squirrel on her shoulder and pukkyuu isn't on guard lmao

I think I speak for everyone when I say she talked wayyyy too much and they just let her. I would have had a bow and arrow before she tried to slap me 💪

Up untill now I was thinking that Soo won killing her father was justified cause king il killed Yu hon but now its basically confirmed that Yu hon had ordered his men to kill Yona's mother. That means king Il was justified in killing Yu hon. She lost both her parents to soo won's family so for Soo won and everyone else to be on a high horse claiming that only Yu hon death matters should be dragged down. Soo won had no right to kill King il and claiming it was revenge. Sure, he could have overthrown the throne. That would have been more than enough.

"Unfair??" Lol bitch our Yona earned them all. Nothing was given to her.
The way nobody said anything, looks like that bitch is of high title.
And what's with the slap?? Why does this bithces in the manga goes for slap whenever they can't find anything to say. Normal girls don't do that. What's wrong with these bitches

She just mad because Yona is surrounded by faithful, competent, gorgeous men! Take your scraggly self back to South Kai because Yona and her men do not have time for your foolishness 🙄

Double-page supporter
not the kind of new character I'd like to see -_-;; She has a squirrel though.. so maybe she's not a bad guy and just testing the water?

-I like min-soo had to see their first kiss and now them flirting, but shows almost no reaction at all. Like "Can i just do my job?.."

-btw comments go like;
AGHHH THAT BITCH!! well she has a squirrel tho??....

Users who are viewing this thread