Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 35 Ch. 203.2

Then the police calls yona saying her father was murdered. Out of nowhere, So Won inherits her father's family business and kicks her out of her apartment.

HAK'S REACTION ALWAYS PRICELESS ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Thank you for translating this, it's super cute even if it was a pain your dedication is very much appriciated!!!!

Group Leader
@that_weeb_one

I'm a little embarrassed now. Those examples were me being lackadaisical, not the author's eye for detail.

Yona used "otou-san" for her father, so "Father" would've been more appropriate. As for the "totally", that was a curveball. I was too keen on making Yona sound cute but not childish. In JP, she was saying something like "I will, I will", but that sounded too much like a little girl in English, so I went for something that would still convey her enthusiasm.

I guess readers care more about this extra than Iโ€ฆ I'll correct the "otou-san" part at least.

@Evil_Twin
Then I guess I'll correct myself. Let's all praise the genius of Evil_Twin for great scans that made think the author was behind word choice! For real though, thanks for your hard work and the thought you put in for each line of detail.

Dex-chan lover
Show us Zeno's girlfriend/wife in modern clothes too! I'm sure the author having a blast drawing modern clothes after such a while. They are so fashionable

Thank you for translating this! Even if you're not a fan of the parody. I'm guilty of this fanservice. ๐Ÿ˜

Users who are viewing this thread