Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 35 Ch. 203 - Delusion of Being Robbed

Group Leader
I'll remove the [CORRECTED] tag from the title after 24 hours. I need to make sure the people who read the wrong version read the right one. Again, I apologise.

Thank you for uploading a corrected version and fixing the mistake. Appreciate how quickly you do these releases.

Double-page supporter
Another cheap level villain. Seem like just another stepping stone for Yona to grow up.

Aggregator gang
ahhh I was thinking that the Squirrel Woman was such a refreshing , interesting, gutsy and beautiful character, and a few pages after, turns out she's a psycho from that cursed royal family... 😔
Well hope she has more to show later than being just a petty villain

Fed-Kun's army
I think it makes sense for him to say no. If he helps her get the dragons, it would betray his pronciples: he wants to wean Kouka of its dependence on legends and finish what his father started by eradicating the Crimson Dragon King religion. Note that he's made no moves to get the dragons under his thumb. I think he'd prefer if they just disappeared.

I wonder since the king got reincarnated that there may also be a cure for the crimson illness.. that lies within Yona and the Four dragons.

Dex-chan lover
It's not like any of that is within his power to give anyhow--and if it was, why wouldn't he just keep them for himself?
She doesn't solve his problem. He's going to die soon and he doesn't have an heir--even if he conquers the whole empire, then what? It all falls apart. Some crazy girl who's going to die around the same time doesn't solve that, especially if what she wants requires killing the only plausible heir-designate he has available. And let's face it, he couldn't even make a stab at handing her the Dragons or Hak without offing Yona first . . . and if he managed that, he would briefly have problems much swifter in their execution than the sickness.

Users who are viewing this thread