Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 35 Ch. 203 - Delusion of Being Robbed

Double-page supporter
Thot: "I want the Four Dragons and the Thunder Beas too!"
Soo Won and the Readers: AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fed-Kun's army
1 thing i like about soowon is his hair, it's so pretty... waiting for the next chapter is so hard TT

Fed-Kun's army
@jthemangajack I think for the crimson dragon king it's more because of him being a full dragon in mortal and normal human body so it caused a strain on his life force, unlike the dragon warriors who are actual humans but given a drop of blood for superhuman strength. Basically Hiryuu is an atomic bomb (without the power) in the body of an ant, the difference in mass is too great that's why he died early. And he probably also have internal injuries that couldn't heal from the constant wars to create Kouka.

On the other hand, among the current dragon warriors the only one whose clan probably also commit inbreeding will be the Hakuryuu clan, as they pretty much worship the dragons. But since Hakuryuu clan also work as (elusive) wandering merchants, we can assume that the inbreeding may not be as rampant as Hiryuu descendants. Besides, we can see that the birth of dragon warriors seems to be random except for their ancestor being a dragon warrior as we can see from Jae-ha and Shin-ah. Heck, if Kija was not born a dragon warrior, his father would've lived longer until the new dragon warrior is born.

Its surprising to see a bitch type of character in Akayona tho they are really common in isekai stories. Here almost all the women are strong, beautiful who follows their own ideal. This girl might turn that way later or not; I don't mind either way. But I really like the strong women of these manga

ok seriously I love Soo Won
btw it's super annoying that every other somehow "antagonistic" (but not always) character objectifies dragons and thinks they "belong" to Yona and wants them to "belong" to themselves, but Yona was the only one who actually ✨asked✨ dragons to come with her
like the AUDACITY of all those people
only Soo Won actually respected dragons at this point i think
and Hak? this bish here probably doesn't have any idea who the hell IS Thunder Beast lmao
the AUDACITY

Perhaps Soo Won saying he dislikes the crimson dragon entails that he doesn't want to have to deal with the others as well? Hence his refusal?

Thank you for the chapter! ♡

Dex-chan lover
YESSS I LOVE YOU SOWOON, thanks for blalantly reject that girl offer with so much haste

Lmaoooo Soo-Won is the best right there. "AH, I'll pass" this man knows what he wants and what his ideals are :)

That woman is crazy annoying
Tq soo won for saying ahh I’ll pass
I’m satisfied

Thank you for the chapter! Whoa big plot development~ I'm wondering if Mey Rin will turn against the Kai empire and team up with Yona. Also if she'd get along with Hak. The friendship between Ao and her squirrel is cute!

Users who are viewing this thread