Akatsuki no Yona

Fed-Kun's army
@Thoxi1026
what's up with your
Intel comment dude. The sexual tension between Suwon and Yona is basically none existent lmao
don't read too much hentai dude lol or worst don't read too much ntr lmao

@i_need_SMUUUT
ok, just my opinion of yona, of course a ton of parts were exaggerated, but I just really don’t like beginning and current yona, I liked yona in about the Jaeha arc, when they met him and I started to dislike her when she went to the kingdom.

Also, I didn’t say there was sexual tension (although what I said was very much misleading, sorry for that), it’s just it seems like she cares and thinks about him more in the latest chapters rather than Hak who fucking suffered hell for her and is just to be discarded (at least seems like it for me) when she entered the palace again.

Am sorry if this offended you, just didn’t really like yona since the beginning, started to like her then that happened and made me hate her (not really hate but dislike her).

Lastly, wouldn’t say I’m “incel” as I don’t really desire a romantic relationship and I don’t really have a waifu (which might have little to nothing with being incel but.. just but) I might have one but only for a couple hours the they be gone.

I’m fucking annoying with all these edits aren’t I? I’m sorry, right now just isn’t my mood for having gentlemanly conversations. Sometimes I’d respect your opinion (which I do) and express it by saying intellectual combined with flowery words.

I'm actually glad that this manga has elevated itself from just being positioned as a love story to the complex politics and strategies of ruling a kingdom and the test of faiths. It's so much more complicated to navigate through the rules of class and ranks, to serve the public and be under their gaze, while managing the sanctity of personal relationships.

Fed-Kun's army
@Thoxi1026 no worries dude, it's fine cuz it's your opinion and you have the right to say so. I think its fine to not adore the main character too much
I'm not offended by your opinion I just it find funny.

also thank you for not reporting me since calling someone
In*el is punishable in mangadex guidelines

@i_need_SMUUUT
Really? I guess incel is a (I forgot what I would have used to describe it), think it’d just be petty for reporting someone because of something like “fuck you”, “piece of shit”, “incel” (btw, the first two phrases has nothing to do with you and I’m not trying to “shame” u by quoting incel), could just be me not really caring about my self dignity (like I have one LOL).

I’m fucking weird right now dudeeeeeeee. Sorry, me berry weird right now. Really just need to let out all my weirdness rn.

Dex-chan lover
I adore this series. I really do. I read it on a whim from my backlog of manga I had yet to read and I read this so hard I messed up my sleep schedule.

Has a great MC and love interest, beyond amazing secondary characters, and loads of delicious political and martial intrigue. Hak is just..
source_2.gif

Also, get ready to die for Tae-Jun. He is a precious idiot.

Banned
Author's name read like Japanese, but the characters in this series have Korean like names?

Banned
i_need_SMUUUT
@i_need_SMUUUT
1.Its the first time I am seeing this, and afaik, Japan and SK are insanely, hilariously racist to and with each other. Hell, The Gamer manhwa casually mentioned that some Korean magical group actually captured the Mother Goddess of Japanese, Amaterasu, and milked her for mana.
2. South Korean names, and to an extent, their manhwa's sfx that came out of their mouth, sounds like someone choking on a wayward rice or crackers. Its been bothering me for a long while now. SFX example: "Heuk!!"

Its just a surprise to find a Jap's author just using a whole bunch of Korean names for a Japanese manga.

Fed-Kun's army
@Baronoflight
lmao, I notice that too. Especially in Korean novels.
they really are trying so hard to spread that racist propaganda that they even try to put it in their novels, though sometimes I just ignore it as long as the story is good or got me interested *ugh shit now I feel bad

The Gamer manhwa casually mentioned that some Korean magical group actually captured the Mother Goddess of Japanese, Amaterasu, and milked her for mana.
who milked who, I don't know the reference but I'm intrigued and interested in how that happens

Its just a surprise to find a Jap's author just using a whole bunch of Korean names for Japanese manga.
I think it just the author's target audience for this manga is Japan, not Korea or any other country. I bet if her target audience for this manga is Korea then her character names will also be Korean.

Also, I don't know if this is your intentions are but
I don't think cultural appropriation applies here or Koreanwashing or whitewashing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯? *since the characters are Japanese, not Korean don't know what its called. come on guys invent it for me.
Don't how I'm gonna fight you if you SJW on me but I'm just gonna call this cultural appropriation shit S T * P I D
if this is not your intention I'm sorry, well then farewell for thus I must prepare my self for the real sjw raid lol

It's honestly not surprising that King Il's reign didn't go well. He was looking to the gods for faith in the country's direction, while a large number of his vassals weren't loyal to him and were actively undermining him. In a way, he and his brother took opposite extremes. His brother hated the church and thought that the priests were brainwashing his father and brother (which led him to commit atrocities including the execution of defenseless priests and the murder of the queen), whereas King Il put all of his faith in the gods and in Yona being the reincarnation of the Crimson King.

Personally, I'm still not a fan of Soo-Won, and I expect that he had quite a shock when he finally read his mother's diary and learned of the atrocities his father committed. I expect that he'll die of the same wasting disease that got his mother. Or maybe Yona will do something that will cure his bloodline (but I hope not).

Power Uploader
@kimagure To be quite honest, we still don't know that Soo-won has read the memoir. I think he has, but if this book collection in his room is the private library of his household, and not books he has personally amassed, then it's possible that he hasn't read. There's no piece of information he knows that he couldn't have gotten elsewhere. We don't know for sure whether he knows of his father's suppression of the temple. Not that he isn't bad enough already.

The look on her face when she realize that her son inherited his father's madnessq. Poor woman really.

I personally dont hate Soo-won. All he does it for the country and its people. Everything Yonas father was unable to do, he is doing now. Regardless of what happened between his father and King Il. Of course we do share the same feeling
of Yona, being betrayed by her beloved cousin who murdered her father. There might had better ways to put Soo-won in the throne, but than we wouldnt have this brave and badass Yona that w have now, and she would never have met all the dragons, nor fallen in love with Hak.

I do think despite what Soo-won did with her father, she should help him reigning the country, but as the princess Yona not, Soo-wons Queen.

Some chapters ago, Soo-won hinted he already had someone in mind to replace him as king. And that I think is Hak.

Users who are viewing this thread