Akatsuki no Yona

Power Uploader
@MazzieB811 It's a metaphor used in the previous chapter. Soo-won's talking about how he distributes everything he has to reflect on in mental boxes. Not putting up means Yona's isn't going to place high in his mental shelves where he keeps the boxes. Soo-won appears to think his decisions are binary choices and that murdering and betraying are justified to achieve the goals in the boxes he puts up first. Pretty much like his Dad. He isn't as far-sighted as he's played up to be, ironically.

We stan Kusanagi-san! Such a talented mangaka!! 🙏🙌 I can never get enough of Yona ❤❤❤

The new chapter is very pleasantly surprising. Soo-won was a ruthless, calculating arguably evil character, who murdered King Il and also tried to kill Yona. It was a little annoying that the more recent arcs were starting to paint him as a "hero" who would "make Kouka great again" who just did what was necessary. I was somewhat worried that he'd start to reconcile with Yona, even though to me that seems impossible - he, very recently, betrayed her in the worst way by killing her one family member in front of her even after knowing her feelings for him, and then trying to kill her. Yona and him reconciling after that, or coming to some sort of happy agreement, seemed like a cop out conclusion. Im glad the manga seems to be moving away from that.

On that note, I also wouldn't be satisfied by some kind of happy peaceful conclusion (eg Soo-won dies of sickness, gives the throne to Yona, everyone is happy). Soo-won did some terrible things and I want to see Yona get her justice against him.

this is getting boring i know its an important key part of the story but can we get a little action on the side? this whole chapter is just about a letter. a whole chapter literally 😐

I’m all for Soowon getting punished for his crimes but I do not want him dead, his character has so much depth it’d feel unsatisfactory. I’m really enjoying and fascinated by him as a character

Two scanlation group translating at the same time? Which one do you guys recommend?

Yona is becoming more cooler day by day. But the situation now even if Yona is doing this for the country, the rumour of her being Soo-won's fiancee might escalate. But im not worried. Since Hak ia absent for some chapters I think he is gonna make some cool appearance, while claiming her girl

Users who are viewing this thread