Akatsuki no Yona

Woooah.. There is a ton of chapters missing... And they were all there yesterday.

To those that don't know, a ton of translation teams took their chapters off mangadex, Impatient Scans in one of them. This means Akatsuki no Yona, or any other manga translated by Impatient, will no longer be posted here in English.

This is the post:
https://mangadex.org/thread/92399/1

It's the end, I guess.
Anyway, I still want to say thank you for your hard work.
As OM's member, I don't really mind since we can read lots of shoujo manga there. Lol ;)

real prickish of them to remove the ones they've already uploaded. but hey people have always been selfish and stupid.

Dex-chan lover
Need a break from online readers and all their dramas for clicks?
BRPi1Zz.jpg

Use a program that checks for updates and downloads the chapter for you without ever needing to visit the damn sites.

Search for Impatient scans Facebook page or follow the link to their site on their group page on this site... their Facebook page has link to all their chapters including those of Akatsuki no Yona...
Although things are pretty messy right now, so those expecting happy ending, or no bad aftertastes - might wanna wait for a while longer (sorry, but the “while” could be around 2 months or more)

Users who are viewing this thread