Akatsuki no Yona

rather than Hak jumping to conclusions I fear that other advisor would twist it to make Yuna and Soo together

if after all the crap that went for yona to realize she love hak she still end up marryng the dude that killed her father this will be among the greatest authors troll ever

Author is just stretching the shit out of the plot. There is barely anything left to cover so he had to make more drama

Thank you for the translations. Wow, what an amazing story. I just discovered the story and read everything in just a few days. Story makes me laugh and cry. The character development is so well done, and the relationship between Yona, Hak and the dragons well displayed and illustrated. Really amazing. Thank you for sharing this story with us. Can’t wait for the next release.

Gratefully,
Devoted Fan!

I’ve been reading this for years (I think I picked it up after the anime came out?) and every time I come back to binge read/catch up, I’m still so touched and emotionally rattled by the story, always questioning what’s behind these developments. It’s to the point where I sincerely have to acknowledge what went into creating these complexities. I’m still surprised that this far along, we still have so many questions and interesting developments (but not in a bad way).

Also, pikyuu-cuteness and “enlightened” Hak. Always grateful for this story’s humor and lightheartedness, together with what I’ve stated in the earlier paragraph. I wish I had a better way of explaining how attached and emotional I get when it comes to these characters and the pondering over what’s right/wrong and why things had to be this way.

Jae-ha is a top tear husbando, he’s smart, strong, takes initiative , responsible, hot.

Bro he needs more love from the fandom.

PERSONALLY I don't really care for suwon... the only thing i need is for hak to be the one who gives him the finishing blow. hak is entitled for atleast this. idk whatever way suwon dies....

Thank you sooo much for the high quality translation! This story is so rich and am curious what So Won’s illness really is!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread