Akatsuki no Yona

i've been putting this series off for so long and now i have finally finished watching the anime! i'm so inlove and devastated as to why there's no season two so i shall be reading this now and edit my comment soon.

as for my general thoughts for this series, i love our mc's development. the anime ended with yona's resolve to be different from my expectations but i understand since she has a lot to learn before even thinking about usurping the throne (if ever)

EDIT: omg. i finally finished it after 2 days. i cannot believe it. this series is too good. we still have a long way to go before this series concludes but i love how each of the character's past motivations are slowly coming into light. how their fates have been intertwined. how this cycle of death has been going on. NGL, i believe
yona can stop this cycle and reign as queen someday.
I LOVE THIS SERIES SO MUCH 11/10 I HOPE MORE PEOPLE GET TO KNOW OF THIS SERIES (and hoping this will have a second season)

I'm totally in love with this manga and anime! 😍 We need season 2, 1 is so damn good! I have been a little bit sad lately, then I found this this and it has been great to laugh with Hak, Yona and the Dragons!

My adrenaline rushes whenever I read this manga. Mc has the best character development I've ever read[the romance is sweet too] Give it a try. You won't regret it

Fed-Kun's army
I stopped reading 8 months ago and there’s less than 10 chapters out...bro I have to bash my head so hard and knock myself out to erase the memory of this shit just so I don’t go crazy not reading it fully lol

😍I remember how people used to criticize this manga as a Fushigi Yuugi copycat with Korean names.

But look how far this manga has come. It continues to keep you on your toes with every chapter.

The characters are all so complex and so well thought of. 🤩 The characters and plot are so well developed.

Still 10/10 after all these years.

@mtly wait wha? didn't fushigi yugi have chinese names not korean ones...??? cause the world in the book was ancient china?? how are people saying it copied fushigi yugi because of names shdfiush unless they meant just names that arn't japanese?? though on that note, the anime's opening does have a scene where it references a scene in the fushigi yugi anime opening. both are good and different, i question people so much sometimes laughs.

I'm just... I feel like the way this is going to end is just going to break my heart more than it already has...! God I just want to give all of them a huge hug...!!!!

I just caught up to chapter 200 and I. AM. IN. DESPAIR. This story is so good, I wish I read it when it was completed but at the same there's also that thrill of waiting for updates. I read this in a day and I've enjoyed it a lot~
I'll watch the anime too if I have time since I heard there was an anime for this.

Kinda confused with the double chapters and don’t know what to choose. can anyone recommend me which one better?

Power Uploader
@Hollywillow

When it's between Five Twenty Five and "no group", the latter is better.

When it's between Evil Twin and one of the others, I don't know because I read the raws nowadays, but people say that Evil Twin is the inferior version, though I see some readers enthuse over some of their chapters.

Franchement Soowon qui meurt tout seul c'est pas possible, c'est Yona qui doit le tuer et lui reprendre la couronne !
Elle a deux tribus avec elle le vent et le feu, il lui suffit de convaincre la tribu de l'eau ou de la terre et elle pourra marcher dignement sur le palais impérial en rétablissant la vérité sur l'assassinat de son père. Là ça n'a pas de sens on dirait que tout le monde a oublié que officiellement c'est Hak qui est accusé d'avoir tué l'empereur et enlevé Yona... Parce que si ce n'était pas le cas les généraux auraient commencé à réfléchir dans la bonne direction.
Enfin bon je comprends qu'elle veuille trouver une solution pacifique mais sincèrement ça me dégoûte de voir Soowon faire croire que les dragons sont à sa botte et que Yona est sa future femme...

Users who are viewing this thread