Akebi-chan no Sailor Fuku - Vol. 13 Ch. 71 - Oh, The Agony~

Dex-chan lover
Dude... Yagakimi was gay from the beginning. This manga is NOTHING like Yagakimi..................
Also everyone here is younger than the characters in YagaKimi. So it makes sense for them to slowly become aware of how they feel. Also, we literally had an arc about one of Komichi and Erika's classmates love for another girl. Do people skip chapters or something?

Dex-chan lover
I knew that they will eventually have some moments like this but I was not prepared for it to happen in this chapter!!!!! I think my heart legit just stopped for a few seconds reading this!

anw, thanks for the chapter guys!

Edit: also love how the entire school knows about them now lol! Even their friends ship them too! Btw does the high school knows about them tho?

Last edited:
Resident Yuripig
Group Leader
The sheer number of people here wanting to see some underaged girls make out is sickening.
Dude.... They're DRAWN, 2D pictures... They're not real. You people so freaking concerned about fictional characters having to be the USA's "accepted" age of 18 makes me facepalm....

(I don't care one wit about seeing them fuck like bunnies or anything - it's not that type of manga anyway - so don't lump me in with them and dismiss my commemt offhand...)

Dex-chan lover
its literally creepy though how animanga fans are so shameless ab admitting they like to see the sexualization of depictions of literal children 😭 like even if the children aren't real.,, its especially egregious since this is a lot of yalls only "interaction" with the female gender.,, shivers down my spine 😭 anyways i slightly digress, the plot of this manga is wholesome and emotional i love it a lot, and the art is amazing!! i just have to try my best to ignore the gross sexualization and not read the comment section 😭

Dex-chan lover
Dude.... They're DRAWN, 2D pictures... They're not real. You people so freaking concerned about fictional characters having to be the USA's "accepted" age of 18 makes me facepalm....

(I don't care one wit about seeing them fuck like bunnies or anything - it's not that type of manga anyway - so don't lump me in with them and dismiss my commemt offhand...)
Regardless of them being real or drawn, getting your jollies off on the idea of 12-year-old children making out / "having seggggs" as some pedos here have commented is disgusting. Their boos meaning nothing to me. I've seen what makes them chear.

Resident Yuripig
Group Leader
Regardless of them being real or drawn, getting your jollies off on the idea of 12-year-old children making out / "having seggggs" as some pedos here have commented is disgusting. Their boos meaning nothing to me. I've seen what makes them chear.
While, I don't get my "jollies" that way or anything, what gives you the right to say what other people want to think and look at? Sure, it might be YOUR OPINION that this is a bad thing or a good thing, but unless it actually is hurting somebody, your "condemnation" comes across as you being extremely "holier-than-thou" and is not welcome in any 2 way discussion. Sure you can say "I think...." or "In my opinion....", but to unilaterally condemn X person or group of people by fiat for not agreeing with your opinion is neither fair nor something good to do.

Dex-chan lover
While, I don't get my "jollies" that way or anything, what gives you the right to say what other people want to think and look at? Sure, it might be YOUR OPINION that this is a bad thing or a good thing, but unless it actually is hurting somebody, your "condemnation" comes across as you being extremely "holier-than-thou" and is not welcome in any 2 way discussion. Sure you can say "I think...." or "In my opinion....", but to unilaterally condemn X person or group of people by fiat for not agreeing with your opinion is neither fair nor something good to do.
The fact that children deserve to be protected and raised with love is what gives me the right. Sexualizing them does not do that. All it does is give perverts like you a good time. And in case you didn't notice, I do not care about your opinion. At all. You're justifying pedophilia which makes you the exact same as the freaks cheering it on here. That makes you a disgusting freak that has zero say at all in any of this.

Also the fact that you're doing the thing you're accusing me of doing is not lost on me. You're using your opinion to try and belittle mine and protect pedophiles which is "neither fair nor something good to do" and comes across as "holier-than-thou."

But go ahead and keep protecting pedophiles you sick freak.

Resident Yuripig
Group Leader
Okay, I can't talk to you at all. You can't differentiate between reality and fiction, evidently. We've spoiled the comment section enough. I won't be replying to you anymore. Feel free to have "the last word" or whatever. I'm moving on. Have a nice life, dude.

Dex-chan lover
The fact that children deserve to be protected and raised with love is what gives me the right. Sexualizing them does not do that. All it does is give perverts like you a good time. And in case you didn't notice, I do not care about your opinion. At all. You're justifying pedophilia which makes you the exact same as the freaks cheering it on here. That makes you a disgusting freak that has zero say at all in any of this.

Also the fact that you're doing the thing you're accusing me of doing is not lost on me. You're using your opinion to try and belittle mine and protect pedophiles which is "neither fair nor something good to do" and comes across as "holier-than-thou."

But go ahead and keep protecting pedophiles you sick freak.
Getting some real Stacey Dooley vibes from this guy. That's all I got to say about this silly spat.

Dex-chan lover
People here wasting time defending 2D characters' childhoods when there is probably some priest/pastor/counselor close to them abusing children. Go and put your energy where it matters, O you of pure heart!

Users who are viewing this thread