Akebi-chan no Sailor Fuku - Vol. 13 Ch. 75 - Beep

Dex-chan lover
Wow, man just nearly lost everything. Everything.
When it's not the time, it's not the time

Dex-chan lover
Well that was quite outta nowhere. Phew,. On a lighter note... beep beep, madafaka.

Dex-chan lover
Well that was quite outta nowhere. Phew,. On a lighter note... beep beep, madafaka.
I wonder if this flashback is something Komichi is telling Erika on the letter she wanted to write. It's a bit heavy, but I guess it is a good demonstration of who Komichi Akebi is.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if this flashback is something Komichi is telling Erika on the letter she wanted to write. It's a bit heavy, but I guess it is a good demonstration of who Komichi Akebi is.
I don't think so. If you look at the end of the previous chapter, Akebi's dad starts reminiscing about the first time they used the car they've borrowed, a snowy day when Akebi was younger.

Dex-chan lover
That was such an amazing chapter, it even got me all choked up. Thanks for the translation

Resident Yuripig
Group Leader
Anyone can just add a tag, buddy. It's just a typical friendship between girls.
Incorrect. Not everybody can add tags, IIRC, only Group Leaders, Contributors, VIPs, Mods, Admin, Staff, Devs, and Power Uploaders can do this.

Resident Yuripig
Group Leader
Yeah, hope it's just yuribait like the majority of manga and we get both of them just neighbors with their own husbands.
You really ARE just trying to bait people aren't you... I didn't say anything about the tag itself. I just corrected your misunderstanding of who can add tags, b/c not everybody can.

(also, if you're trying to "hget me on your side"... You're barking up the wrong tree.)

Dex-chan lover
You really ARE just trying to bait people aren't you... I didn't say anything about the tag itself. I just corrected your misunderstanding of who can add tags, b/c not everybody can.

(also, if you're trying to "hget me on your side"... You're barking up the wrong tree.)
I read this manga when it first came out for cute girls doing cute things like K-ON. Not going to keep your hopes up, but Japan is still conservative along with this series being close to mainstream. Maria Watches Over Us vibes right here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Class_S_(culture) is just the likeliest scenario. Strictly platonic.

Contributor
This chapter was straight-up awesome, packed with hope and super heartwarming vibes.
Loved seeing little Komachi give it her all; she's definitely our tiny champ.
Plus, that wild yuri twist a few chapters back? Just makes me love this manga even more!

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is an akebi's family main event from dad perspective. Everyone is working hard to save little kao. Mom protecting unborn child, komichi gives distress call, and dad rescue everyone. Even the one who lent his car is important. And no one take the credit.

This is the real family. :thumbsup:

I read this manga when it first came out for cute girls doing cute things like K-ON. Not going to keep your hopes up, but Japan is still conservative along with this series being close to mainstream. Maria Watches Over Us vibes right here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Class_S_(culture) is just the likeliest scenario. Strictly platonic.
is it like. fun for you to go in to every single thing in your life scrutinizing and scrubbing clean every thing that could potentially be homosexuality charged? is that like a fetish thing for you to ensure you make sure everyone around you knows youll accept nothing other than a hetero normative narrative? do you need a character to look directly at the viewer and say "hey, this isn't a bit, I'm gay"?

Dex-chan lover
is it like. fun for you to go in to every single thing in your life scrutinizing and scrubbing clean every thing that could potentially be homosexuality charged? is that like a fetish thing for you to ensure you make sure everyone around you knows youll accept nothing other than a hetero normative narrative? do you need a character to look directly at the viewer and say "hey, this isn't a bit, I'm gay"?
This manga is designed for seinen/young adult men. lol

Fetishize? Sounds very coombrain-ish...

Seinen

Users who are viewing this thread