Akebi-chan no Sailor Fuku - Vol. 14 Ch. 76 - You Should be the First, Komichi

Fed-Kun's army
Why is the story getting side tracked like this? Not sure if I remember correctly but weren't the girls doing something at school and something happened between them and it's all awkward?

Dex-chan lover
When I saw that this had a new chapter I tried to prepare myself for not crying only to still cry when reading... hay-fever is the excuse that I'm using for why I'm crying.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
As cute as this is. How much can you fit in a letter?

Dex-chan lover
It's honestly really amazing, there are only very few artists who can make get me this emotional with no dialogues and just pure raw unfiltered drawings.

Dex-chan lover
Why is the story getting side tracked like this? Not sure if I remember correctly but weren't the girls doing something at school and something happened between them and it's all awkward?
This "side track" belongs to that too. This is just the latest part in which Komichi wanted to tell Erika who she is. This letter is the idea Komichi came up with, and I guess we will get Erika's response soon enough. Basically, the story has centered once again in Komichi and Erika's relationship.

Contributor
What an author and what a development, again a round of applause. Great scenes, Komachi is godly touched. As always, totally looking forward for next chapter!

Resident Yuripig
Contributor
"Anyone speak Japanese? I think the word Date was mistranslated" :pepela:
The part in question (real spoilers. You've been warned...
Erika.png

Users who are viewing this thread