Akebi-chan no Sailor Fuku - Vol. 5 Ch. 30 - Looking one’s Best for the Trip!

Dex-chan lover
The art in this manga is always so gorgeous, yet every chapter is slightly prettier than the last one somehow ! It kinda reminds me of early Clamp for some reason, the linework is so ''flowy'' and elegant.

Dex-chan lover
That zettai ryouki on the credits page got me sweating.
Wholesome af chapter though

Dex-chan lover
All the characters are gorgeous, even their car is gorgeous hahahaha

Also finally! the fish backstory, now we can move the plot forward

Double-page supporter
Page 3 and I'm already smiling - the story behind the swordfish plushie is predictably adorable.

And yes - mom's using different lipstick and different makeup, and you can actually tell in the panel at the bottom of page 4, just because hiro is such a freaking awesome artist.

And there's hiro flexing his skills again at the bottom of page 8, with the eyes panel, and again at the top of page 9, with the girls in glasses.

Kao's smile!

Ah, and that whole flashback building up to the awesome panel of Komichi with the sunrise over the mountains in the background. Fucking-a hiro's an incredible artist.

And once again, we have a chapter in which not much actually happened, but it was all so sweet and so charming and so beautifully drawn that every page was a revelation. I truly love this manga.

Double-page supporter
Yeah Komachi and the other female here looks cute and all. But,

THOSE DETAILS ON THE CAR THO...
Her dad also still the coolest character on this series by far.

Dex-chan lover
So last year Komichi stayed home and studied for entrance exams while the rest of the family went on a beach vacation? Now that's dedication!

Users who are viewing this thread