Akebi-chan no Sailor Fuku - Vol. 8 Ch. 48 - We’re Really Sorry

Dex-chan lover
And she's STILL SINGLE? omg!! I wouldn't mind letting be part of MY family too... Jeez author san have mercy !

And then Ba Da BUMP new loli like character!!! we're entering a new era

Damn...teacher has got a sweet backside!
trQSUdY.gif

Smol senpai ! maybe sister of the other smol creature? (whose name i shamefully forgot)

Dex-chan lover
You know, I legit forgot Komichi was even in the drama club 😅 It makes sense that they would have a buchou I guess ! Also, choco-Komichi is always a treat !

How does she fit all that hair in the bear head...

It is good to see it is doing good but to bad there very little chance it would ever get a anime and even if it did almost no chance It will make it to the US streaming services.

Dex-chan lover
@Heimdal I don't think a mid-budget anime would do the artwork any justice. This is one of those series that is just better as a manga IMO.

The new character's design really stands out, she looks too tropey for my liking. Everyone else seems pretty grounded in reality.

Dex-chan lover
@TheWisestofWolfies
The Ecchi tag gets abused on MD quite a lot, for example Otoyomegatari has several chapters where woman have their tits hanging out with nipples visible, doesn't have a ecchi tag (it shouldn't get one either) and then you have Drifters which has nothing ecchi going on at all got an ecchi tag well before it got it's gore tag.

Dex-chan lover
Hiro doubling down with another sensei chapter.

My yuri-addled mind read pages 13-14 out-of-context and for a moment I thought Akebi wanted to add an onee-chan to her harem. Bad Candymon!

Dex-chan lover
@Grishnag @TheWisestofWolfies Classic. Modern people have a very poor understanding of context or nuances. It is for this reason that people demand the yuri tag because of the light yuri subtext or whine that the plot has become overly dramatic due to any conflict in the plot.

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan
You are right, A tag isn't going to stop me from reading anyway it just kinda annoys me how the tags get abused.
Granted i mostly noticed it with the Ecchi tag.

Users who are viewing this thread