Ako to Bambi - Vol. 6 Ch. 70 - A Hostage And An Insensitive Person

Dex-chan lover
Hope you all enjoyed these two chapters, we really loved them. Bambi's mom is so chill, just saw her son living with a girl she'd never met before and really went "please take care of him, he's a mess." It was also super sweet to see Ako reading the author's comment he wrote and how he not only thanked her but put her as the final thank you.

Dex-chan lover
Yamashiro should go for it! Torii will get over it anyways. It's just a broken heart, it will pass in time

Edit: Also, if Bambi's Mom has been reading his stuff she probably recognised her on appearance as the model and inspiration :thonk:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Nope, still no idea where the story is going lmao
it's real cute though

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the double upload!

Hoo my goodness, every chapter is just a bomb of wholesomeness.
It's going "slowly," but everything feels so natural and in-character that I can't help but end with smile on my face.

Dex-chan lover
Nice cozy chapters so far, hopefully we get to see romantic development happening between Bambi and Ako, right now its just a faint one-sided love (im sure he likes her too but yeh). This better not have tragedy like Ako disappearing after making Bambis life better type ending.. One can only hope.

Dex-chan lover
ako saying she'll always be with bambi melted my heart.

Dex-chan lover
Yamashiro should go for it! Torii will get over it anyways. It's just a broken heart, it will pass in time

Edit: Also, if Bambi's Mom has been reading his stuff she probably recognised her on appearance as the model and inspiration :thonk:
Oh, good point.

Dex-chan lover
Ako really is just like a less violent Hori. She cooks, she cleans, she takes care of Bambi. She clearly loves him but isn't sure how she's supposed to show it. But she's also clearly distinct from Hori, and this story is clearly distinct from Horimiya, yet I could be convinced they take place in the same town, at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread