Ako to Bambi - Vol. 7 Ch. 79 - Wandering Star

Dex-chan lover
First of all, that's cute as hell, gtfo spirits dude

Second of all, being able to pile up under a bunch of thick comfy blankets so it'd normally be uncomfortably warm but then cuddling a cold person to balance it out sounds amazing, there are literally no downsides here

Dex-chan lover
Apologies for any errors, goofs or generally lower quality with the editing in this chapter. My PC crashed while working on the chapter and the file ended up corrupted so I ended up rushing through it the second time.

Dex-chan lover
Bambi just light the damn incense already!!! No sane person would cuddle like that with someone of the opposite sex unless they had a deep love for them, Ako knows this, but she still has never outright heard it be said!

I wanna see some power of love magical bullshit already where she turns into a real girl or close enough for them to be together like normal! HAVE SPIRIT BABIES ALREADY

Dex-chan lover
Apologies for any errors, goofs or generally lower quality with the editing in this chapter. My PC crashed while working on the chapter and the file ended up corrupted so I ended up rushing through it the second time.
Didnt notice anything off with it, so keep up the good work! Thanks again for doing this, I hope you can finish the entire manga :win:

Dex-chan lover
So she cant age nor change her appearance as time passes by, so what if the original pass away? Does she also disappear along or will she just stay ?

Dex-chan lover
Oh my goodness, not Bambi just sticking a finger in her moith with no hesitation haha. The cuddling is wholesome, but each chapter is building up the dread and reality of the nature of their relationship that I can only hope it’ll end happily in 21 chapters.

I didn’t notice anything lower quality as well. Thanks y’all for always making these chapters pleasant to read!

EDIT: I didn’t even remember that Ako having snot is referring to when she was crying with Yamashiro and her nose started running in Chapter 62. HERO is amazing. Out of all romance manga I’ve seen, Ako and Bambi is easily the one with the most continuity between chapters. Everything matters, and every small detail could come back up in the future (also like in this chapter with Sukuwa’s previously unnamed friend that first appeared super far back!). I don’t know if this stuff was manually planned out, or if HERO was just cracked and is like, “Ah, this small detail I wrote 30 chapters would be a good point to bring back up”.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So she cant age nor change her appearance as time passes by, so what if the original pass away? Does she also disappear along or will she just stay ?
Kanae compared Ako and Yamashiro to clouds that have divided. As they both age and become different from one another, Ako might be too different to be reincoporated back to Yamashiro and disappear. So, maybe she’ll stay? Maybe it would be for the best if she disappeared, and didn’t have to be alone if Bambi passed away of old age.

Dex-chan lover
Kanae compared Ako and Yamashiro to clouds that have divided. As they both age and become different from one another, Ako might be too different to be reincoporated back to Yamashiro and disappear. So, maybe she’ll stay? Maybe it would be for the best if she disappeared, and didn’t have to be alone if Bambi passed away of old age.
There's also the guardian spirit to consider. Considering what and who she is, she must know more about Ako's special situation. If she was basically telling Bambi "bro just make her your woman already" then there must be a reason she is ok with it.

At first she hated it thinking he wasnt serious about her, but after learning otherwise she started encouraging him to progress their relationship faster. She knowing Spirit Ako's happiness is tied to bambi now, and then her being more careful with his health makes me think there is hope for a happy ending for them all.

Users who are viewing this thread