Aku no Joou no Kiseki

Group Leader
Judging by the first chapter, I had thought that this was a good villainness story, but it's ultimately just a trite harem with a villainness bow-tie.

Dropped.

I still don’t trust the Archduke, his smiles seem fake and he couldn’t have fallen in love so quickly so why lie about it?

Fley on the other hand deserved some coochie.

😱😱😱 wow I missed the 'smut' tag and started reading this at work... WHOOPS! don't be like me people, read the warning labels!

Is it just me or is Darius the mvp here for helping her out this much without even getting to bang like they originally agreed?

Havent read this yet but based on looks alone I am rooting for the brown haired guy.

I missed the Harem tag and tried taking this seriously as a romance. I like Fley but she’s probably going to end up with Darius. *sigh*

GAH! this ain't smut! it's child's play and here i thought she'd turn into a reverse harem playboy girl who'd bang all 4 guys! What a bore__ 😴 dropped! Art is 10/10 but story is 4.5/10!

This is quite interesting for me who isn't in this totally for the 'smut' scenes. The art is beautiful and the isekai plot is really different from others and very interesting for me. Keep it going~

I’m sorry but i’m gonna be blunt.
This is so boring for me, i guess this is not my type of manga.

For those who haven’t read, this is realistic pov of villainess (for me) but i dropped it because it’s so slow pace and the character are... dull? I don’t know, i just don’t feel it in this manga. Sorry

This is dumb, you're a simulation gamer yet you're acting like a baby? Also you let the leaders of the revolt keep their lands and titles?? This is stupid as hell.

This is a steaming pile of hot garbage. Art is okay, the premise was something, but the characters are just stupid and the plot is so so so so bad. Don't read if you read for the plot, it will only make you mad I promise.

Users who are viewing this thread