Akugyaku Seijo desu ga, Aisuru Danna-sama no Oyaku ni Tachitai desu. (To wa Ie, Kirawarete Iru no desu ga) - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

I'm hooked. Now scan it faster or else.
569e6226ac0e38ad54edcab01287851a.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This being a straight memory loss story is interesting to me, because her personality seems totally different. Aside from a bit of a "punish me daddy" type vibe, there's nothing about her that even hints towards acting the way she did. Memory loss=character reset is well worn, but in a story like this its usually a whole new person in order to get around the "why is she totally different now" question without making a statement that character is entirely shaped by experience.

Dex-chan lover
I really doubt total memory loss, because many of the ones who used that excuse are criminals.

I've had this in my list for a while it's so cute thanks so much for translating, and despite being a new group, your translation is so clean and well done.

Double-page supporter
This setup and the flow of these first couple chapters is extraordinarily similar to a light novel I read years and years ago called "The Light Beyond the Road's End" / "道果ての向こうの光" - So much so I was certain it was an adaptation of it at first, based on my fuzzy memories. I had to dig through my ancient novel bookmarks list on my old external HD to confirm that this one is, in fact, adapted from a different novel.

This one does seem a good deal lighter in tone than that one though, which is more to my taste. Guess I'll set aside the deja vu and give it a shot.

Users who are viewing this thread