Akuma wa Rozario ni Kiss o suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Nanashi monkey incident:
thousandyard.jpg

i guess flau's embarrassment was just acting considering she'll kiss yukihiko while naked on the floor of a packed train.

and damn i guess alicia isn't as "good" as we thought. if she'd consider eating yukihiko then she's definitely eaten many other innocent civilians in the past. she claims to be a "good devil" but that doesn't mean she's not still secretly(?) evil. if it wasn't secret i don't know why bel would still want to work with her.

Dex-chan lover
Holy massive PLOT holes Batman. Ahem I mean, Thanks for the airbag save Flau. And no there are only minor plot HOLES but not enough to distract me from the rest of the Plot.

I guess this would make Flau have the exhibitionist kink? So tsundere girl is which kink again? Don't mind me over here with my gutter brain and wild theory/hope that each girl comes with a different 'kink' ... carry on.

Dex-chan lover
Then plot twist, MC realize the Alicia is the big bad, in the end will fight her and the other devils, since all the devils have stronger bonds with Alicia than MC that speedrunning it under 5 chapters.
Then MC ended up with the classmate. Normal couple end.

Users who are viewing this thread