Akuma wa Rozario ni Kiss o suru

4th

Review from chapter 1:
  • The plot/concept is a bit generic if I'm being blunt here, but I like it.
  • There's not much "plot" yet but from teases we've seen it seems like it's gonna be nice to see
  • To put it harshly: the art can be amateurish, unpolished, and sloppy every now and then. BUT!That doesn't mean I don't like it
    • After all there are some panels I do very much like (not including the lewds for bias boosting) and if we let the artist cook we might get some investment returns or get use to the art style. Hell some of the stories I read have unique looking art styles that can be hard to like at first but you let the artist cook and you start enjoying your meal.
    • Examples I can think of the top of my head is: Chainsaw Man, Dungeon Odyssey, and just about anything from Junji ito
Overall, seems to have some potential for be a fun read
no fuking way you compared this to Junji Ito, give me your drug dealer's adress, lol

Dex-chan lover
no fuking way you compared this to Junji Ito, give me your drug dealer's adress, lol
I know I sound trippy, and I can be, but trust me when I say this: I didn't like Junji Ito's artstyle when I first read his works (my first one was Frankenstein).

My point was: just because you don't like an artstyle doesn't mean it can't grow onto you/get use to it/like it, you know what I mean?
Also if you want to feel as high as Gojo after learning RCT, become sleep deprived. If you are sleep deprived enough your brain shoots out a lot of dopamine and it makes you stay awake, trust me from experience and Google
And just like any drugs, if your health starts declining that's a you problem

4th

I know I sound trippy, and I can be, but trust me when I say this: I didn't like Junji Ito's artstyle when I first read his works (my first one was Frankenstein).

My point was: just because you don't like an artstyle doesn't mean it can't grow onto you/get use to it/like it, you know what I mean?
Also if you want to feel as high as Gojo after learning RCT, become sleep deprived. If you are sleep deprived enough your brain shoots out a lot of dopamine and it makes you stay awake, trust me from experience and Google
And just like any drugs, if your health starts declining that's a you problem
That's more reasonable, alright.

Users who are viewing this thread