Akuma wa Rozario ni Kiss o suru

Dex-chan lover
Review from chapter 1:
  • The plot/concept is a bit generic if I'm being blunt here, but I like it.
  • There's not much "plot" yet but from teases we've seen it seems like it's gonna be nice to see
  • To put it harshly: the art can be amateurish, unpolished, and sloppy every now and then. BUT! That doesn't mean I don't like it
    • After all there are some panels I do very much like (not including the lewds for bias boosting) and if we let the artist cook we might get some investment returns or get use to the art style. Hell some of the stories I read have unique looking art styles that can be hard to like at first but you let the artist cook and you start enjoying your meal.
    • Examples I can think of the top of my head is: Chainsaw Man, Dungeon Odyssey, and just about anything from Junji ito
Overall, seems to have some potential for be a fun read

Double-page supporter
This is better than what I was expecting. It’s your generic plot but it looks like it might be fun. Going to follow and hope it goes in a more fun direction.

Dex-chan lover
This is more than just suggestive, there's full-on uncensored nudity all over the place. Definitely deserves some flavor of redtag

Double-page supporter
Demon harem is always worth reading, especially with that teaser of a first page. The art seems cruse but is workable regardless in terms of ecchi. The plot also seems generic, where loner guy is forced into contract with powerful being but very quickly shows himself as powerful from some hidden talent. I don't expect the manga to respect much the religious undertones behind the demons, but I would be pleasantly surprised if it did.

Will enjoy reading more

Ok so after the first two chapters, I am interested to see where the author takes the story.
Basically, the MC can see devils and makes a contract with a very very powerful devil (cover pic). He has a soul that attracts devils so he needs to learn to fight in order to not die.
Also, boobs!

Dex-chan lover
Ooooohhhhhhh, nice title author. I like it! 🤩

Short, concise, contradictory (devils and rosary) and kinda literary 😂. Not like those straight to the point long titles. Remind me of Highschool DxD and naming conventions of manga back then 😭. Before LN naming conventions took over.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread