Akumade Amai Watashi no Kanojo - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2 - Rules of Parfait (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what makes her underwear "totally wild"? Are they transparent? Is there a hole in the panties or something? that doesn't sound especially wild tbh, especially not for a succubus.
Maybe they're just a bunch of strings? It can't be that she's just wearing pasties on her bits or something, cause while that's definitely wild, it's not exactly underwear.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
girl you're asking her not to cheat, thats the bare minimum 😭😭😭
Monogamy is a choice, every relationship is different. For a succubus, particularly this one who has no sense of a societally accepted relationship standard, it's not asking for the bare minimum. It's literally asking her to alter her normal life to fit within our societal norms.
And these two barely know each other, their relationship is at a stage where they're still defining what is and isn't ok within it, including whether it's open or not. This is good communication, appreciate it cause it's rare to see in media

Monogamy is a choice, every relationship is different. For a succubus, particularly this one who has no sense of a societally accepted relationship standard, it's not asking for the bare minimum. It's literally asking her to alter her normal life to fit within our societal norms.
And these two barely know each other, their relationship is at a stage where they're still defining what is and isn't ok within it, including whether it's open or not. This is good communication, appreciate it cause it's rare to see in media
yes,these two have fantastic communication!
A lot of people seem to forget that lily is indeed a succubus,she drops a MAJOR bomb when she says that “she doesn’t think much of those acts”.,THAT’S HER NATURE.
Honestly,impressive relationship,i’m rooting for them♥️
EDIT: i forgot to mention,some people were painting her out to be a playgirl or..s!ut,i suppose. Again,THAT’S HER NATURE,google what a succubus is and then comment.
Her saying she wants to steal from them means she wants to PUNISH them for being pricks.
Plus,the only real person she’s attracted to is Mai,that’s made so evident!
Willing to sacrifice her own NATURE for the girl she loves is actually incredibly selfless for a demon.

Last edited:
She is succubus, and she said thing like there is also other succuby, in the genre it said drama too, well i think there will be a chance that 3rd wheeling char will appear soon. I hope MC not that easily to fall in love with other succuby.

Users who are viewing this thread