Akuninzura Shita B-kyuu Boukensha: Shujinkou to Sono Osananajimi-tachi no Papa ni Naru - Ch. 10 - Welcome Home

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Typos & edit suggestions: @Electromaster
  • p2 Welcome back Grey -> p2 Welcome back, Grey
  • p2 if they don't mind he'll stay -> if they don't mind, he'll stay
  • p9 dreaming a mixture -> dreaming of a mixture
  • p12 Mom, dad; -> Mom, dad,
  • p18 Does Nina want to start putting them on by yourself too? -> Does Nina want to start putting them on by herself, too?
  • p18 sitsback -> sits back

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm glad that Grey helped Ariamel to avoid her og timeline.

But I'm hoping she doesn't go the wife route and stay as Grey's daughter. I'm still not sure about Emilia, but it would be nice if those kids can also have a caring mother.

Dex-chan lover
@Mangamoz As @slackingaround says, it's referring to the Original Timeline.

If you look at pages 8 and 9 for this chapter, you see the stone shack that they're living in, in Chapters 1 and 2.
Now, see Chapter 5.5 Page 15, it's an ad for the Bonus story in the Vol 1 tankōbon. At the bottom, "The course events which would have taken place had they not met Grey, will be made clear." So, the scene that's "dreamt" about in this chapter: Page 6, Panel 1, Isuka is subdued, and witnesses what happens to the kids and to Aria(No clue why that r*pe happens, it's a different guy than the Temple Knight Grey Kills, so they should all know she's the Saintess). Four years later(Chapter 5.5 page 15), Isuka, goes on a bloody rampage, burning the church and takes down the hero for revenge about what happened to Aria and his family.

Edit: Typo too much Iria on my mind.
The r*pe seems to be a manga original, light novel not sure if it happens and if it did it was probably the holy knight guy. I don't recall seeing it though

Dex-chan lover
I hope series like freiren and dungeon meshi becoming mainstream cause enough of a ripple for them to just return to full fantasy, classic fantasy tropes are more interesting to play around with than isekai tropes. There are some cases where both are kinda explored like saihate no paladin, but that also kinda doesn't need the isekai hook what with how rich the worldbuilding that story has
I think isekai is now bad (at least for me) because theyre over done. Too much of them and also the quality bleeding as they come. Or thats just me loving them when i was a kid and now hating them as a grown up.

I just think that if they also over did those examples, it will just get bad over time if they dont have any attempt to make them fresh or something new somehow.

Dex-chan lover
Holy frick... Is that really the backstory for a supposed "party member" for the Hero in the OG game? Is the Saintess actually meant to be one of the Antagonists? Quite a heavy-hearted RPG if so.
Actually she's supposed to be the main reason the main character of the game rebels against the church.

In the game timeline The church kidnaps Ariamel in the slums and murders everyone except Isuka, the original MC, because he's not present. He laters growns up and kills everyone in the church in vengeance. And yes that includes the hero.
In the meantime Ariamel is abused, loses her sanity and kills herself due to realising she's the reason everyone is dead.

Is very typical for a JRPG for the church to be an antagonist.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Typos & edit suggestions: @Electromaster
  • p2 Welcome back Grey -> p2 Welcome back, Grey
  • p2 if they don't mind he'll stay -> if they don't mind, he'll stay
  • p9 dreaming a mixture -> dreaming of a mixture
  • p12 Mom, dad; -> Mom, dad,
  • p18 Does Nina want to start puting them on by yourself too? -> Does Nina want to start puting them on by herself, too?
  • p18 sitsback -> sits back
a correction, putting has 2 ts

Dex-chan lover
Been so impatient so I read the LN, and thanks to this manga, I can now imagine the character design perfectly, kinda glad that the adaptation of LN to manga is a 1 to 1 like a glove fit perfect.

This chapter 10 scene is in Chap 38 of the LN
Not shown in the manga but the best line of thought of Grey to Ariamel in the LN in this scene that makes me tear a little bit:
Are you having scary dreams? I wish I could help you in your dreams.
You unknowingly did man, you being an anomaly of that world that care for their lives literally saves them form their fated bad ending....

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
In the game timeline The church kidnaps Ariamel in the slums and murders everyone except Isuka, the original MC, because he's not present. He laters growns up and kills everyone in the church in vengeance. And yes that includes the hero.
In the meantime Ariamel is abused, loses her sanity and kills herself due to realising she's the reason everyone is dead.
Correction: it was a criminal gang who kidnap the kids to sell them off as slaves, they didn't murder any of them. It was only later the church found out about Ariamel and bought her from the slavers

Dex-chan lover
Correction: it was a criminal gang who kidnap the kids to sell them off as slaves, they didn't murder any of them. It was only later the church found out about Ariamel and bought her from the slavers
Damn, Grey played that game huh? Never had an ero game that BRUTAL. Oh wait ... Doki DOki.

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate the translations and all but what the heck is that translator's comment on page 8/9? Why are you guys covering her face? I normally hate all of these intrusive translator comments to begin with but that's a little ridiculous isn't it?

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes the glimpse of the timeline that supposed to happen (now if the extra materials from vol 1 is also translated so that we could soak more of the despair that is the intended timeline :haa: )

Good thing Grey is here huh?
(Also if anyone still wondering, Grey's past life lost everyone of his family member during high school from accident)

As of the bonus mentioned in the chapter, according to the raws
it is Nina's short chapter before meeting the orphans (could be considered as the hidden prologue to her arc later) and more of the itscanonevent 'timeline that supposed to happened without grey' depresso
It will be included in the vol 2 tankoubon. Plus bonus Nina switches skit.
where can i read it

Dex-chan lover
Oh so she died in the OG timeline.
Also it seems like the game have quite a plot of having MC as not the chosen hero right? Since Isuka fight Aless in the OG timeline and it must have been revenge for Ariamel.

So it's like not your typical fantasy game i think

Users who are viewing this thread