Akuninzura shita B-kyuu Boukensha: Shujinkou to Sono Osananajimi-tachi no Papa ni Naru - Ch. 6.2 - Saintess Kidnapping (2)

Dex-chan lover
Awww ... typical church-villains' getting ready to be typical murder-wiped by Dad of the Century. Don't they know it was heresy to get their filthy and evil machinations in the vicinity of my fluff. Oh, I'm all about the murder-killings if it means I get more family fluff-hugs.

Dex-chan lover
family.png

Aw yea fluffy family stuff
Inject that stuff right into my veins!!

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy, we are getting closer to the fun part. Waiting for the castration snipe shot
That church is going to regret thinking of taking Grey’s family. They’re probably no longer going to be an establishment once Grey is done with them.
This will probably be mentioned in a later chapter, but long story short, that priest was acting on his own, but since he is in a high rank and he did bring back (kidnapped) a hero, the church just look the other way. But there are many within the church who don't like him and the other corrupt priests, but they can't do anything because they lack the political power.
Since the priest was doing all these off the books, when he, his followers and the hero failed to return, the church's political scene was thrown into chaos. This gave the "good" faction the chance to overthrow and purge the corrupt factions.

MD@Home
That feels like a failure of world building since Ganzas has showed up many more times and done just as much nothing. Has anything of note happened with Stella, or is her being part vampire just been a big red herring?
Nothing so far with Stella but you do learn a lot about Nina and Iska, it seems all the children's back stories will be revealed they just have not landed on Stella yet, I imagine it will play a bigger role later down the line whenever the author decides to focus on her, chapters are slow to release for the web novel of this series unfortunately.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I bet Nina is the Saintes

edit:(its not but one can wish)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oh boy, we are getting closer to the fun part. Waiting for the castration snipe shot

This will probably be mentioned in a later chapter, but long story short, that priest was acting on his own, but since he is in a high rank and he did bring back (kidnapped) a hero, the church just look the other way. But there are many within the church who don't like him and the other corrupt priests, but they can't do anything because they lack the political power.
Since the priest was doing all these off the books, when he, his followers and the hero failed to return, the church's political scene was thrown into chaos. This gave the "good" faction the chance to overthrow and purge the corrupt factions.
Based.

Dex-chan lover
That feels like a failure of world building since Ganzas has showed up many more times and done just as much nothing. Has anything of note happened with Stella, or is her being part vampire just been a big red herring?
@BirdLaw
I think she might tie in more with the "original story".

On page 6 of chapter 1, there are 5 silhouettes of the heroines from the game. Two of them are obviously Ariamel and Fio. Two of the others are very similar to Emilia and Kasha--perhaps how they look in a decade. That only leaves one silhouette left. I believe that is intended to be Nina.

That raises the question of why Stella wouldn't be a heroine. The answer is simple--the church KILLED her when kidnapping Ariamel. Logically, it makes sense that a church would kill a vampire child, and the panel we've seen of Iska killing the "hero" makes it clear that, years ago, someone he was close to was killed by the church.

So her being a vampire never being addressed again could simply be the result of the alternative timeline--she died in the original timeline, so there was no need for further events in her character arc.

Users who are viewing this thread