Akuninzura shita B-kyuu Boukensha: Shujinkou to Sono Osananajimi-tachi no Papa ni Naru - Ch. 7.1 - War Begins (1)

Dex-chan lover
Big, "Oh no, I forgot to turn in my homework!.... Oh wait, I left school 4 years ago." energy from Ariamel 😂
I hate it when that happens, especially when you wake up at the middle school you graduated from with no pants on and no one ever believes you when you say you didn't mean to. I hate getting arrested.

Last edited:
Supporter
shudder that’s some unwanted memories right there… starting my “10pm to 6am” shift every day, and getting off around noon since the store owner was a madman… I will never see shelves of Lego at Target or Walmart the same ever again lol
Never forget that when you're working 6 days a week on overnights, that you are in fact working, at some point in time, every day of the week.

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait till hero party does something wrong to the kids and MC will go full RIP & TEAR on them!

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
It's tragic this is on a monthly release, I love these lil munchkins. A reminder for me to finish reading the novel

Dex-chan lover
i want to know what happens tbh :I

Its pretty much the usual thing that happen in a long-distance relationship but medieval. Plus complicated things become a pain in the ass for Grey.....(it was alluded a bit in manga, but wn explained it a bit better)

the reason why the party kinda broke off because even though their old party was prospering with potential, the increasing 'shackles' applied as their rank goes up does not sit well with Grey.

For Grey, he is just a simple country bump that want to be adventurer so that he will become just like his hero, adventurer that help anyone in need

So I'd guess even if both parties still want to, there is just that big gap of activities between a solo adventurer and a proper party.

Though its really visible how one still hold her torch for him.....:wooow:

Also things will become serious for quite a bit

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
With the amount of heads grey will bring in the future, can we all agree that he is a honorary Khorne Berzerker?

Someone gift the man a chainsword already

• Funny
Dex-chan lover
So I'd guess even if both parties still want to, there is just that big gap of activities between a solo adventurer and a proper party.

Though its really visible how one still hold her torch for him.....:wooow:
Yeah one thing these rank based adventurer systems in manga doesn't really touch upon is that as you increase your rank, you practicely become a task force fighting very spesific threats and travel all around when needed and requests starts to come from the goverment directly which is not something you can outright refuse.

Doesn't really sound like freedom now does it? So i'm completely with Grey on this one. Fuck the system.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
Poor hero, imagine your killer cutting off your head and still wondering if you're dead yet. 😂mc any human will die if you behead them....

Users who are viewing this thread