Akuninzura shita B-kyuu Boukensha: Shujinkou to Sono Osananajimi-tachi no Papa ni Naru - Ch. 7.1 - War Begins (1)

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy, seems like most of you here haven't been able to read the most recent extras of the future that was supposed to happen without Grey. Let's just say that shit hit the fan in a bad way, and I'm afraid of what's gonna happen even with him there

I honestly thought that would be the part scanlated first as well instead of vol 2 materials, since it came as bonus from vol 1 tankoubon.

But on the same time, if that bonus was scanlated after the end of 'hero' arc I felt it would make things 100% sweeter.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
Poor hero, imagine your killer cutting off your head and still wondering if you're dead yet. 😂mc any human will die if you behead them....
But any Insectoid hero has about a week to kill you back before it dies.

Dex-chan lover
What, you mean like how even though Toys "R" Us closed nearly 6 years ago, and the building's been turned into a Scandinavian Design, I still find myself pulling 10 hour shifts for them in my dreams?
I left my retail job almost 20 years ago, and I still have nightmares sometimes where I'm back working there.

Dex-chan lover
Its pretty much the usual thing that happen in a long-distance relationship but medieval. Plus complicated things become a pain in the ass for Grey.....(it was alluded a bit in manga, but wn explained it a bit better)

the reason why the party kinda broke off because even though their old party was prospering with potential, the increasing 'shackles' applied as their rank goes up does not sit well with Grey.

For Grey, he is just a simple country bump that want to be adventurer so that he will become just like his hero, adventurer that help anyone in need

So I'd guess even if both parties still want to, there is just that big gap of activities between a solo adventurer and a proper party.

Though its really visible how one still hold her torch for him.....:wooow:

Also things will become serious for quite a bit
Can you spoil me on if they start dating again?

Dex-chan lover
Come on, they need a mother figure in their lives because there's too much wholesomeness for a single person to deal with. Thanks for the chapter.

And he got 4 adult females that would probably be willing to be mother and aunts to them. Or wife and sister wives.

Double-page supporter
thus far they haven't dated again. The story is right now 100% focused on plot development. And when it's not, it goes towards developing the family dynamic between Gray and his children

Tho i must say that the tension between them is always mentioned when Emi makes presence in the LN. Plus the author hasn't put more women to get intimate with Grey and, thankfully, Ariamel is always seen as a child/daughter. So chances are the author will get Emi and Grey together again.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ahh. So Grey has confirmed that he and Emilia dated. And they even are still on good terms.

Dex-chan lover
thus far they haven't dated again. The story is right now 100% focused on plot development. And when it's not, it goes towards developing the family dynamic between Gray and his children

Tho i must say that the tension between them is always mentioned when Emi makes presence in the LN. Plus the author hasn't put more women to get intimate with Grey and, thankfully, Ariamel is always seen as a child/daughter. So chances are the author will get Emi and Grey together again.

Adding on to above, even at the latest chapter in WN......its still pretty much dealing with plot.

So even if they will resolve of 'who's the mommy?', it will be quite a while in the future.

Double-page supporter
Come on, they need a mother figure in their lives because there's too much wholesomeness for a single person to deal with. Thanks for the chapter.
if it ever happens I hope it's Emilia. :win:

Supporter
so If Itsuki is really protag from game/story MC remembered then OG story probably go with something like,

"They're all being orphan and barely surviving day by day then their "family" got "invited" by country and Itsuki turned into adventurer path to become stronger and take his family back" or similair troupe ?

So that's why he's protag of story while hero already exists.

Dex-chan lover
so If Itsuki is really protag from game/story MC remembered then OG story probably go with something like,

"They're all being orphan and barely surviving day by day then their "family" got "invited" by country and Itsuki turned into adventurer path to become stronger and take his family back" or similair troupe ?

So that's why he's protag of story while hero already exists.
Isuka and the rest were kidnapped by the spider gang (that Grey destroyed in this timeline) and sold into slavery, with all of them separated. Years later Isuka managed to break free and went searching for his family while taking revenge on people involved in the kidnapping.

Fed-Kun's army
I read the web novel so here some spoilers so far:

This arc right now is dealing with Storia Holy Church attempt kidnapping of Aria because she is a saint. Thanks to the Innkeeper, Grey knows the they were targeting Aria. With the help with Valkyries, the kidnappers were all killed along with their main knight by getting his dick shot by Halsaria and beheaded by Grey because the knight wanted to r*** Aria. Oh yea during the fight against the knight, Grey is aiming to cut knight's dick the whole time. The hero was also with the kidnappers but he was a victim. This all happened without the kids knowing what happened.

*Note Aria dies from suicide from the original timeline because of the guilt of not protecting the kids and was assaulted. She went insane.

From here the Grey allowed the Hero to live in his home because the Hero was a victim and was blackmailed into joining Holy Church in order to protect his friends living the Orphanage. Grey trained the hero and finds out he is the real deal because he progresses fast but he has an issue with the lack of experience and hesitates fighting human opponents. Because of the event of the kidnapping, this has caused a coup within the Church that has led Grey to find the Slaver that took hero's friends. The slaver was killed and the children were rescued. Eventually the B-Rank Adventurer With an Evil Face does take in the Hero and His Childhood Friends. The hero is actually a good dude and the latest chapter has him trying to help stop people trying to kidnap Nina.

The latest chapter has Grey and Emilia teaming to solve a case about children randomly being kidnapped.

Contributor
Oh I get why I was confused now. The title was mistranslated both on MangaDex and the Japanese volume cover. The Japanese title uses “主人公”, which means “Protagonist”, yet this was mistranslated by both as “Hero”. While the protagonist is often a hero, that's not always the case, as it isn't here! The Hero is a different character from the Protagonist! It all makes sense now. Strangely, Nightscans got it right, but their correct translation simply isn't reflected on the series page. Will fix in a moment.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread