Akuninzura Shita B-kyuu Boukensha: Shujinkou to Sono Osananajimi-tachi no Papa ni Naru - Ch. 11.1 - Fūrinkazan, Grey Style (1)

Dex-chan lover
Everyone is being wholesome, yet here im thinking he could take ariamel to his place to make room for other. I'm so filthy. :notlikethis:
Maybe you continue to be a glorious degen. I mean, I just want her to stay a daughter, but yeah my degenerate friend keep being you.

Really love this manga, I have a young kid and I'm well versed in late night potty runs.
Thank you so much for translating, its top notch!

Dex-chan lover
I re-read this manga and I do think the author might be trying to do a Usagi Drop. I hope this is not the case, but they keep hinting that the oldest girl is more like a mother/wife than a daughter, I really don't like that. I just hope I'm wrong because I enjoy this manga for the fluff please don't destroy the dynamic for cheap plot twists.

Dex-chan lover
This of the kind of faster I want for my future kids! They would be so lucky

Dex-chan lover
I re-read this manga and I do think the author might be trying to do a Usagi Drop. I hope this is not the case, but they keep hinting that the oldest girl is more like a mother/wife than a daughter, I really don't like that. I just hope I'm wrong because I enjoy this manga for the fluff please don't destroy the dynamic for cheap plot twists.
Prior responses to this concern have said that's not going to happen.

Dex-chan lover
Stella is oddly mature for her age. It seems unlikely, but I wonder if she's another person who remembers her past life.

Alternatively, she's just smart, calm and mature for her age. (And she does want help going to the bathroom, which would argue for her not being reborn.)

I don't think so. Or at least I hope not.

I think it was used more to illustrate that Ariamel basically gave up being a kid in order to raise her siblings which is a thing that is documented IRL in child psychology.

It wasn't executed as well as I'd liked, but the chapter where she goes out with Lina at Grey's suggestion sorta solidifies their relationship as familial rather than romantic. Grey basically lets her be a kid again and at the end everyone hugs it out as a family. That scene is probably the most important because it shows Ariamel being hugged as a child.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread