Akuninzura shita B-kyuu Boukensha: Shujinkou to Sono Osananajimi-tachi no Papa ni Naru - Ch. 8.1 - Swift Judgement (1)

Dex-chan lover
It was an inference not a hypothesis and they did have a chance
it's an hypothesis because is a supposition... a supposition that can't be proven because they died
An inference is an idea or conclusion that's drawn by evidence and you haven't shown any evidence, all you have said so far are suppositions because nothing you have said is in the manga.
and what were they going to do after they killed the MC 🤔🤔🤔
oh right kidnap the girl, no mater who gets in the way
and they did it? I think they were too busy being dead... lol

Dex-chan lover
:questionblob:1. Yeah, and killing the information before it was given sure doesn't help to fill those blanks.
2. the first guy was already bleeding, just not dead yet. (If we assume his words to be true)

And even if we assume that, that still doesn't make everything else make sense. I mean he still killed the other guys before they could even answer.
1. They speak out Pope name out loud (or just enough to be heard by Grey), that alone is enough as confirmation. Grey and Battle Maidens are aware of Pope'a irregular move before the merc even knock the door
2. Refer to point 1. He already got what he need (that Pope's group is the guy who sent them and threaten the kids). And if you actually noticed since the first chapter, Grey never chop chop when the kids are seeing him. At the time poor guy's dragged off, everyone's sleeping.

......Y'know, at this point I have no idea of what is your aim of hounding chapter comments like this with questions that is already answered by anyone commenting here. Multiple times.

Are you severely misunderstood what was read in the chapter somewhere (which everyone else managed to get the point), or you just so want to have the last word in order to justify your own opinion?

I was not mocking, I was just curious at how bad you are and severely missed the point that is stated multiple times already by everyone else :question:

Dex-chan lover
1. They speak out Pope name out loud (or just enough to be heard by Grey), that alone is enough as confirmation. Grey and Battle Maidens are aware of Pope'a irregular move before the merc even knock the door
1.he didn't look for confirmation, he looked for the location of the *Bishop among other things... he literally made the questions.
a6bf98cd816b61b7c839be2e4c38e9557618d8aa.pnj

2. Refer to point 1.
2.Refer to image in point 1
He already got what he need (that Pope's group is the guy who sent them and threaten the kids). And if you actually noticed since the first chapter, Grey never chop chop when the kids are seeing him. At the time poor guy's dragged off, everyone's sleeping.
He didn't have what he needed, he literally made the questions lol... (Refer to image in point 1 again)... and Grey wasn't the one that captured the first guy... lol so it wasn't actually him that didn't want to kill the guy near the house.
......Y'know, at this point I have no idea of what is your aim of hounding chapter comments like this with questions that is already answered by anyone commenting here. Multiple times.

Are you severely misunderstood what was read in the chapter somewhere (which everyone else managed to get the point), or you just so want to have the last word in order to justify your own opinion?

I was not mocking, I was just curious at how bad you are and severely missed the point that is stated multiple times already by everyone else :question:
No one has answered anything and I just made my point since start that the scene was dumb and rushed because he didn't even give chance to respond his questions and got the info right after by a third party... making the whole thing pointless... I haven't added anything more to that point, people just randomly try to make a lot of assumptions and invent things that never happened to cover a very obvious plot hole and/or lazy writing... I just find it funny, I mean the other guy made even a very dumb light bulb analogy lol. But you are right this is getting old... See ya everyone, have a nice day.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
No messing with the kids. Daddy will cast out anything that disturbed family's happiness.

Users who are viewing this thread