Akuninzura shita B-kyuu Boukensha: Shujinkou to Sono Osananajimi-tachi no Papa ni Naru - Ch. 8.1 - Swift Judgement (1)

Dex-chan lover
29b4b4c2209f3a877770a74df4449d7a58de02e7.pnj

mhmm... (they also have the same uniform, lol)
you can work for the same company wear the same uniform work in the same town and not know each other at all

Dex-chan lover
I Said "Potential" Corpse. Did you really read my response?
I read it and it still fails because at least one of the cops would cheek if the person is still alive before relieving tensions which these guys did not even try to do. with both hand firmly on their sword getting in position to attack

and for the guy you were talking to earlier calling someone a corps, potential or not makes it sound like the person is dead

Dex-chan lover
which chapter is this in the novel?
Chapter 32 and 33

I never said that my problem was that he killed them... but that he killed them before they could even process his questions.
😕
Simply put, there is no need.
1. The one knocking at the door stupidly talk about Bishop in not safe place (and unknowingly unaware that their tactics have been read by Grey since the moment they retreating)
2. From the beginning, this was never a solo Grey operation of 'clearing pest'. Maidens are working with him since start......and Halsaria pretty much get everything Grey wanted anyway. Numbers, location, physical appearances. Grey just need to know 'who' and 'why'. And thanks to point number 1, all Grey need to do is 'clean house'

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I read it and it still fails because at least one of the cops would cheek if the person is still alive before relieving tensions which these guys did not even try to do. with both hand firmly on their sword getting in position to attack

and for the guy you were talking to earlier calling someone a corps, potential or not makes it sound like the person is dead
A: buddy, they didn't even get the chance to check or do anything... and again go drop an unconscious body in front a police station while carrying a weapon and see if the police officers don't aim their guns at you...
B: if they can't confirm it themselves then it's a POTENTIAL corpse... because it's easier to assume an unconscious body to be dead than a walking person with his eyes open, don't you think?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Simply put, there is no need.
if there was no need, again, why leave the first guy alive if he is not useful as hostage?... or ask the others questions if he wasn't really expecting anything? he could have just killed them all and like you said he got the info anyways.. that's why I said it was dumb and unnecessary...

Dex-chan lover
A: buddy, they didn't even get the chance to check or do anything... and again go drop an unconscious body in front a police station while carrying a weapon and see if the police officers don't aim their guns at you...
B: if they can't confirm it themselves it's a POTENTIAL corpse...
A: I never said they wouldn't
B: that why one of them should check on the person that is "right at their feet" to see if their alive to be certain
AND C: you can't check something if you never attempt to check it

Dex-chan lover
A: I never said they wouldn't
B: that why one of them should check on the person that is "right at their feet" to see if their alive to be certain
AND C: you can't check something if you never attempt to check it
A: Then why it's strange to you that they pulled their swords ready to attack?
B: They didn't get the chance to do anything....
and C: THEY DIDN'T GET THE CHANCE TO DO ANYTHING.

Dex-chan lover
because they knew it'd be pointless to do so at that point
They didn't know anything, one couldn't even finish his thought before getting killed and the other died right after lol... so far all your assumptions and hypothetical are assuming they got a chance to do anything after he questioned them... which they didn't....

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
They didn't know anything, one couldn't even finish his thought before getting killed and the other died soon after lol... so far all your assumptions and hypothetical are assuming they got a chance to do anything after he questioned them... which they didn't....
if you looked at the page before they got killed it shows( with the sound effect visual) that they were getting ready to attack
because they knew he knows what their goal was

Dex-chan lover
A: Then why it's strange to you that they pulled their swords ready to attack?
B: They didn't get the chance to do anything....
and C: THEY DIDN'T GET THE CHANCE TO DO ANYTHING.
A: because they wanted the girl no matter what
B: at most they page lasted for at least 8 seconds which sometimes feel longer than you think
And C: they already knew what their next step was

Dex-chan lover
if you looked at the page before they got killed it shows( with the sound effect visual) that they were getting ready to attack
because they knew he knows what their goal was
and if you actually read what the guy was thinking, instead of looking at the onomatopoeia, you'll see that he didn't even get to finish his thought before getting killed....

Dex-chan lover
and if you actually read what the guy was thinking, instead of looking at the onomatopoeia, you'll see that he didn't even get to finish his thought before getting killed....
and his thinking about what?
not his friend but to kill the MC and any one else in their way he needs to to kidnap the girl

Users who are viewing this thread