Akuninzura Shita B-kyuu Boukensha: Shujinkou to Sono Osananajimi-tachi no Papa ni Naru - Ch. 8.1 - Swift Judgement (1)

Fed-Kun's army
this thread has some people critizing he’s too quick on the kill when he should be getting more answers. However in the WN.
Emilia asked Grey to hold off on the quick kills because they needed to find out the group that has been kidnapping gifted children.

Dex-chan lover
ae5da1624a757f79a031b7f4e143a327b566f274.pnj

206b0e011ce4525003bae2ac208968d296cbec66.pnj

He found the bishop and the hero because of her, not because the soldiers.
I don't know if I'm explaining really bad or you're not actually reading my full explanation, I said he found from them ABOUT the bishop, THAT IT WAS THE BISHOP THE ONE TARGETING HER (remember that when they appeared at his door they first told him it was a noble that was looking for her), I even say that the elf was the one that gave him the precise location of the bishop and the hero.

Dex-chan lover
black air force activity going on here, he didn't even give them a page to explain themselves

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if I'm explaining really bad or you're not actually reading my full explanation, I said he found from them ABOUT the bishop, THAT IT WAS THE BISHOP THE ONE TARGETING HER (remember that when they appeared at his door they first told him it was a noble that was looking for her), I even say that the elf was the one that gave him the precise location of the bishop and the hero.
then what was your point? I already said before that he didn't get the info he was searching from the soldiers because he killed them before they could even process the questions, making the questioning also unnecessary because he got the info right after anyways.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oh wow this guy is a real deal, no talking, you threaten my family = insta death without any hesitation!

Dex-chan lover
Never said that, I said that he killed them before they could even react to his questions, making the scene dumb and rushed. Specially because immediately after got the info anyways making the scene also unnecessary.
do you really think that they would not try to kill him later if he had let go after he got the information he wanted from them?

Dex-chan lover
do you really think that they would not try to kill him later if he had let go after he got the information he wanted from them?
I never said that my problem was that he killed them... but that he killed them before they could even process his questions.
😕

Dex-chan lover
this thread has some people critizing he’s too quick on the kill when he should be getting more answers. However in the WN.
Emilia asked Grey to hold off on the quick kills because they needed to find out the group that has been kidnapping gifted children.
if that happens later how is that relevant now?

Edit: and if it happened before, then the scene makes even less sense now because he did the exact opposite knowing that he needed to stall for time. Good thing the adventurer girl was quicker than him...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Comments section went from, "This MC is awesome!" to one guy baiting everyone with his poor media literacy.

Dex-chan lover
Raising swords, not trying to defuse the situation practically begging for a fight.
The guy dropped a potential corpse in front of them and had his sword already out, what reaction did you expect from them? a
hug? Try dropping a body in front a police station, holding a gun and see how they react...lol
also, defuse the situation, begging for a fight? he killed them before one of them could even finish his thought...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The guy dropped a potential corpse in front of them and had his sword already out, what reaction did you expect from them? a
hug? Try dropping a body in front a police station, holding a gun and see how they react...lol
also, defuse the situation, begging for a fight? he killed them before one of them could even finish his thought...

Not a corpse, that shmuck wasn't dead. Did you really read the chapter?

Users who are viewing this thread