Akuninzura shita B-kyuu Boukensha: Shujinkou to Sono Osananajimi-tachi no Papa ni Naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Villain face dad doesn't have any of that shit
Just give him the balls

Dex-chan lover
MC is ikemen tho. Not a bishounen, but definitely a daddy ikemen.
I mean i guess, but its not him a bit too rough on edges? for example i dont see Guts from Berserk as an Ikemen, and its basically Guts(aesthetically speaking) but perhaps you are right and i should said "not a bishounen"

Dex-chan lover
As wholesome as it is, considering the orphans' gender skew, I'm assuming the harem tag gets introduced down the line. The boy can join too.
I really hope that not the case, i love the stories of "dude/woman adopts orphans" but hate this tendency in japanese media of "and then they grew up and fell in love" so...incest-lite

Dex-chan lover
love me some adoptive dad stories. it all started with “if its for my daughter id even defeat a demon lord” and now im here, with this cute ass family coming together under their kind yet villainous looking father. give me more of it
Didn't that one eventually turn into incest?
I like the concept of these, but I hate that a lot of them end up turning into incest, or turn into the MC collecting a harem with the children becoming less and less important the further you go into the novel.

Dex-chan lover
I absolutely love how the MC was written here. Unbothered by people who didn't matter to him. He is confident because knew he is strong enough to do the tasks he aimed for.

One orc's ball to repair a rag doll is rather expensive. But I guess it was also the price for maintaining the relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread