Akuninzura Shita B-kyuu Boukensha: Shujinkou to Sono Osananajimi-tachi no Papa ni Naru

Dex-chan lover
theres-always-room-for-family-family-first.gif

I am loving this Manga already

Double-page supporter
Pretty nice so far, only a few chapters in but its funny and cute with out being cringy all over the place, and discount Guts is a pretty amusing main character.

Aggregator gang
seems to be really promising, but why put watermarks on the panels itself? not even making it smaller, putting it to the side nor make it semi-transparent, just straight up slapped like a sticker from a dollar store onto the panels itself

Man, after reading a few of the top 10 manga today being dark stories about rape, murder, and/or vengeance I can definitely appreciate this wholesome series being at number 1. Iirc, this manga has a LN, will be checking that out later. Anyone got any other wholesome manga like this to add to my read list?

Dex-chan lover
So... I'm guessing this manga is going to be more of the "Please start having kids and forming families!" genre of manga the Japanese have been trying to pump out these last few years?

Don't take me wrong, it looks quite interesting for Isekai, but it's rather funny how that became a subgenre.
Gotta keep up the propaganda

Pretty fucking good so far icl. My type of manga. I think this is going to be dangerous if it get lots and lots of chapters. Like seriously dangerous. Could develop a good fan base etc etc if written and directed right after 500 chapters or something. I think a big thing that needs to happen with this manga is that the plot needs to be always moving. Something must be always happening, not like those boring "peaceful" fukin isekais. Something must happen. Kid dies. Kid gets seriously injured. MC gets injured. Just something. To keep the plot going. Yk.ygm.
nah it's gonna be like ordol, some twists here and there, mostly comfy scary daddy stuff, and it's gonna ve good.

Dex-chan lover
Frick, I'm too much of a sucker for child caring mangas, and if u put in a easily misunderstood parent trying his best on top which is not actually cringe or boring, like bruh...

Double-page supporter
Pretty fucking good so far icl. My type of manga. I think this is going to be dangerous if it get lots and lots of chapters. Like seriously dangerous. Could develop a good fan base etc etc if written and directed right after 500 chapters or something. I think a big thing that needs to happen with this manga is that the plot needs to be always moving. Something must be always happening, not like those boring "peaceful" fukin isekais. Something must happen. Kid dies. Kid gets seriously injured. MC gets injured. Just something. To keep the plot going. Yk.ygm.
Bro ain't no way this gonna last 500 chaps. Not one isekai had reached that far.

500 chapters 😂, ur joking right?

Bro ain't no way this gonna last 500 chaps. Not one isekai had reached that far.
Yeah. Especially when it is Japanese manga. They tend to go slower but you can expect one chapter to be quite long. Much longer compare to chapter in Chinese or Korean comic.

Supporter
well as long as the tag infamous tag romance does not come up it should be entertaining
But Japan did betray us to much with romance in parent/kids based manga

Aggregator gang
This one hits right for the feels, which is rare for lazy/wholesome isekais.

Dex-chan lover
So far this is amazing! I hope this does not take the usagi drop route!
Why not?? Particularly Aria née is not actually too young and she has clearly shown that she is interested in him. I would find it amusing if the village girl joins them as "wife" and there's drama between her and Aria for his affections.

Users who are viewing this thread