Akutou Ikka no Mana Musume, Tensei Saki mo Otome Game no Gokudou Reijou deshita: Saijoukyuu Rank no Akuyaku-sama, Sono Dekiai wa Fuyou desu! - Vol. 2…

Dex-chan lover
So her power is essentially nurturing like Han Yoojin with some drawbacks. It seems op af since shes able to permanently strengthen skills, I do wonder if there is a limit a skill can be strengthened with her skill before it evolves or plateaus.

Dex-chan lover
So this game seem to work like Granblue Fantasy huh? Or more simple turn base game like GBF.

One of game protagonist skill reveal seem to be buff to skill and end skill cool down.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
What a classic "Cygames MC" mechanic her ability is.

Quite like this chapter. Its a pretty regular cliche to have a MC who 'values life' or is some variant of 'hero of justice' and all that. However, I initially thought her response to Leonardo questioning her on why she revealed her ability was going to end in a boke/tsukkomi act where she realized she effed up. Nope, that was not the case, she made a conscious decision to help him despite the troubles it would give her.

And we still got treated to tsukkomi anyway when she realized she progressed the game. It sounds really basic, but frankly in this genre, it's not common we get such a nicely balanced storytelling and MC.

Dex-chan lover
What a classic "Cygames MC" mechanic her ability is.

Quite like this chapter. Its a pretty regular cliche to have a MC who 'values life' or is some variant of 'hero of justice' and all that. However, I initially thought her response to Leonardo questioning her on why she revealed her ability was going to end in a boke/tsukkomi act where she realized she effed up. Nope, that was not the case, she made a conscious decision to help him despite the troubles it would give her.

And we still got treated to tsukkomi anyway when she realized she progressed the game. It sounds really basic, but frankly in this genre, it's not common we get such a nicely balanced storytelling and MC.

For all of her personal desire to have a normal life with friends, she still put her own moral/philosophy first.

The same thing with her past life with yakuza family, as much as their sheer existence caused her isolation, they're still her family and she could never just push them away.

If someone could spoil for me who the ML is, that'd be great. I don't want to waste my time if I have to cringe through some sort of redemption arc for the psycho.

Dex-chan lover
Please dont be a harem.. or even a love triangle for that matter.

Dex-chan lover
@ginrezis At page 14, shouldn't underworld by hyphenated, since it got separated to two different lines?

I really like the explanation of her powers. Yeah, it's a gamebreaker, but it's supposed to be. Francesca is the main protagonist of a gacha after all, you can't have a weak hero. Strengthening and resetting abilities would make her a prime target for all kinds of people, so it also makes sense why she has so many enemies as a teenager.

It looks like no matter what, the game's story must be followed. So instead of picking one of the many starter heroes, Francesca has chosen Leonardo! And with such a cheeky but cunning hero, she's gonna have a hard time with following a normal life. Ricardo, who should be the person she interacts with the most, has now appeared. What will happen next?

Francesca's dad is so overly protective so far. It's actually funny, but intimidating to see a crime boss be like that.

Users who are viewing this thread