Akuyaku Onzoushi no Kanchigai Seija Seikatsu - Nidome no Jinsei wa Yaritai Houdai Shitai Dake na no ni - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
I know I'm probably taking this isekai manga way too seriously, but I would have expected at least some explanation about how a guy who cannot use magic can "delete" spells with some sort of "technique". Right now this feels like a complete asspull.
It's not that he cannot use magic, it's just that his magic is implied to be too unique he had to hide it. Also, his family being the necessary "evil" to root out corruption behind the scenes is also why in the prologue he and his father agreed to hide his magic.

Dex-chan lover
References of Shiba Tatsuya from Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei?

The Erasing Magic thing?
And "Delete" is also the name of one of Tatsuya Magic

Double-page supporter
iu

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, the "this [thing] will be interesting" while looking down at the MC from above character.

The man has no magical aptitude, right? How is it that he can anti-magic other people's spells? My head canon is he is trying to take over the casting of the other person's magic spell. Because he is now the caster his anti-magic curse erases the spells he is trying to cast. It could be interesting if he has to know the theory behind the magic being cast to attempt to do that but overpowered MC gotta be overpowered with zero effort.

Dex-chan lover
I know I'm probably taking this isekai manga way too seriously, but I would have expected at least some explanation about how a guy who cannot use magic can "delete" spells with some sort of "technique". Right now this feels like a complete asspull.
Read the novel.
Well, I will save the trouble for you but it's a spoiler

MC has really big Magical Power. Way bigger than normal person that he can't control (finetune) it. It's not a problem he can solve with practice.

Even so, he still has big Magical Power. He just needs to use it to dispell any magic close to him.

To put it simple. If normal magic is a voice/a song that you can hear, MC magic is a deafening sound. He can use this sound to null any voice.

Dex-chan lover
Well, ever heard of this entertaining manga, that recently got an anime, called Mashle?

Contributor
Those trash were going to rape her and you don't even beat the shit out of them... disappointing... also magic cancel is a boring as hell... and really unoriginal...

Dex-chan lover
So no real punishment to the people attempting rape? I hate when they gloss over that.

Dex-chan lover
God. Those huge fat bags are really gross. lol

I almost expected them to be (and hoped they were) fake. Like she put a bunch of paper or something in her shirt, but was actually secretly hot.

New girl though. Maybe she'll be the good looking girl in this story.

Users who are viewing this thread