Akuyaku Onzoushi no Kanchigai Seija Seikatsu - Nidome no Jinsei wa Yaritai Houdai Shitai Dake na no ni - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
No SEGGS scene, I'm sad 😢. On the other hand BOOBA, justice for flat and some boobs justice

Dex-chan lover
i vaguely remember what was going on! he tries to be evil and wants a harem. glad for a new chapter though! thanks translator kun!

Dex-chan lover
So... if anyone can spoil... is this the "I'm super evil mwahahaha" meanwhile the mc is actually just at worst a kindhearted jerk or what? Cause his only "evil deed" was only liking women with big boobs lol
i haven't seen any spoilers but he is just a dude who wanted a nice life with a nice lady, he got screwed over so is living a otaku life style in another world trying to do whatever he wants and get a harem. but he is still just a normal nice dude so he isn't an asshole.

So... if anyone can spoil... is this the "I'm super evil mwahahaha" meanwhile the mc is actually just at worst a kindhearted jerk or what? Cause his only "evil deed" was only liking women with big boobs lol
TL;DR MC does good deeds but thinks that his action are the pinnacle of villany, like what he'll do later to the orphan kids he's currently helping by defeating the bandits, which is
giving them a place to stay in his family territory, with warm meals every day, tutors to educate them, and in turn they'll have to work for him as future underlings of his, which he considers all of this as a super evil act because he'll be taking away the kids free time by forcing them to study for their future and learn how to work

Dex-chan lover
Wait he wanted a harem, why would he reject a nun? A willing nun no less.

Dex-chan lover
Piece of shit MC with typical trash taste. The flatter, the sexier! I wish there was a main character who understood this...

Users who are viewing this thread