Akuyaku Onzoushi no Kanchigai Seija Seikatsu - Nidome no Jinsei wa Yaritai Houdai Shitai Dake na no ni - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
So, like, is it an actual "misunderstood" trope path, or is it "tried being bad, can't be bad, accept that, be good" trope path? (i.e. he be delusional all the way or only half way)
If anyone read the source, please spoiler, I need to know the context for full enjoyment.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm A villain saint? He thinks he's a villain, but he's anything but a villain.

Supporter
The villainous logic is sound, but the villain acts don't match.

One day Auger, you'll be the scumbag you dream of being. One day. Just not today.
He should be graded on the effort he's putting in. Sure, he might now have his own small sect of worship because he took in an entire orphanage, but just think of the free labor he'll be able to get out of it in 5 to 10 years of time!

Dex-chan lover
The plan: create a harem to live a debauched life without having to work.
The action: remove crime and fix corruption because it messes up the supply chain of things you want.
The result: fixing everybody elses problems and becoming a hero desite acting only in self-interest.

Dex-chan lover
Bro took the kids as future labor force. Hahaha
Kinda fucked up not gonna lie.

Dex-chan lover
So who's gonna tell him?
Actually please spoil me. Does that penny every drop that he's being a good guy?
Hahaha, as much as I do enjoy the thought of bloodsport, throwing criminals into the Arena is considered cruel and unusual punishment.
Bro took the kids as future labor force. Hahaha
Kinda fucked up not gonna lie.
Not as fucked up as immediately taking them in for child labour though, ahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread