Akuyaku Onzoushi no Kanchigai Seija Seikatsu - Nidome no Jinsei wa Yaritai Houdai Shitai Dake na no ni - Ch. 3

Contributor
I don't think this is going to be a very interesting series, too many red flags.

Dex-chan lover
Of course, in a world where emphasis is focused on one's magic power, you have to have that one person who's all about anti-magic lol

Dex-chan lover
Ughhh I hate when mc’s do that fake out punching bs especially when it’s followed by that stupid bs line.

Dex-chan lover
Why there should be exist ara character in the last chapter and of course they always say interesting this, interesting that

Aggregator gang
i got this new anime plot. basically theres this high school girl except shes got huge boobs. i mean some serious honkers. a real set of badonkers. packin some dobonhonkeros. massive dohoonkabhankoloos. big old tonhongerekoogers
what happens next?!
transfer student shows up one day with even bigger bonkhonagahoogs. humungous hungolomghnonoloughongous
i love how you always find something to top it up

Dex-chan lover
Because, obviously, his lack of magic affinity is caused by anti-magic particles that permeate his body from birth. Plebians think he just lacks talent, but isekai MC uses this to develop his anti-magic technique.
Or he eats it. :p They can't read his magic affinity because he consumes magic, instead of giving it off?

Dex-chan lover
Verret has the same bluntness and Honesty as Cid when it comes to what he desires most and I like that.

He's not as oblivious though, need a few more chapters to figure out if that will become a boon or not.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this Toaru Majutsu no Index prequel about the previous Imagine Breaker user will surely fill in a lot of backstory /S

Gotta get !Touma punching out golems too by the end of this, and maybe have more realistic response to punching literal rock.

Dex-chan lover
2ab8Tcx.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I see. The knight woman is a really good subordinate because he can just nullify magic and it'll be a contest of physical prowess. He's like one of the best support type unit.

Dex-chan lover
my mans collecting big tiddy waifus.. i guess no loli tag on this one? :thonk:

so about the "delete" thing..
could be a magic spell hijacking or spell word erasure.. those two doesn't need magical aptitude..
but the spell already shot out, so seems like a counter spell type? or mana dispersal / deletion?

Dex-chan lover
I know I'm probably taking this isekai manga way too seriously, but I would have expected at least some explanation about how a guy who cannot use magic can "delete" spells with some sort of "technique". Right now this feels like a complete asspull.
I dunno. I figured he must have something like this since they've been saying since the first chapter he had some secret technique that made up for him not having magic.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm... translator-san, while I am grateful for your hardwork... do you have to advertise your site every other page??? It kinda gets distracting...

I know I'm probably taking this isekai manga way too seriously, but I would have expected at least some explanation about how a guy who cannot use magic can "delete" spells with some sort of "technique". Right now this feels like a complete asspull.
You can't say it's an "asspull" when it's an ability given at the very start of the series...

Dex-chan lover
i got this new anime plot. basically theres this high school girl except shes got huge boobs. i mean some serious honkers. a real set of badonkers. packin some dobonhonkeros. massive dohoonkabhankoloos. big old tonhongerekoogers
what happens next?!
transfer student shows up one day with even bigger bonkhonagahoogs. humungous hungolomghnonoloughongous
But let's be real... author won't have the guts to have him bang those badonkers....

Users who are viewing this thread