Akuyaku Ouji no Eiyuutan - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - It all Started with the Broken Engagement

Dex-chan lover
:pacman: What manga authors think their readers are like:
"MC has black hair and he's ostracized for it. He's SPECIAL!! :glee::glee: Wait, I have black hair, I must be special too! I'm gonna keep reading because MC is ME!!!"
This is literaly him taking the same thing as what happened regulary in Japan for a long time with kid who had blond hair. People with blond hair were considered to be delinquent and other derogatory terms, even if it was their real hair color. The only thing author did was change the air color.
So yeah, it is believable.

Dex-chan lover
The king is good. He has a good head on his shoulder, not the stereotypical "I hate my innocent yet highly competent son/daughter because of blah blah blah."

Dex-chan lover
The dumb thing is that instead of keeping the power abuser son "in check" they are doing it to the son who everybody already hates who isn't actually doing anything wrong.

Yeah. OK. That makes sense
He just proved that charlotte couldn't manage his idiocy.
Whether or not it's the otome route of 'Heroine rescues and seduces the loving prince' or just the idiot being so incompetent he's just angry that his fiancee is perfect and instead finds someone at his level or praising his level...

Users who are viewing this thread