Akuyaku Ouji no Eiyuutan - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.2

Dex-chan lover
For once it seems like the hermit craftsman does know not to be uppity to royalty. That's some fresh air, though I would argue that mc was a jerk here trespassing, ruining her obviously expensive anti-bandit system, and then demanding she works for him without even a proper apology (sure it was self-defense, but you could at least show some remorse).

Supporter
For once it seems like the hermit craftsman does know not to be uppity to royalty. That's some fresh air, though I would argue that mc was a jerk here trespassing, ruining her obviously expensive anti-bandit system, and then demanding she works for him without even a proper apology (sure it was self-defense, but you could at least show some remorse).
Can probably attribute it to a kind of "baked-in" feature of Elves & their passage of time. The golem being destroyed is inconvenient, sure, but a new one can likely be constructed also.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

So our onee-chan elf is like our typical 'immortal' being, who had to face the reality that she will outlive anyone she will develop attachment to (characters like Sousou no Frieren and other fantasy elven characters).
And if I have to guess, those mana stones are like 'processed' crystalized life energy of those who passed away?

Users who are viewing this thread