Akuyaku Reijo no Ani ni Tenseishimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Supporter
Well I get that killing is bad, but man that brat was shitty, its was obviously that he start fight and push Diana down..

Aside note, while I don't blame MC but he also need to chill down a bit lol
I don't think it was conclusively depicted as a fight. It could have been an accident, in which case MC is really pushing his luck. Regardless of the events, he 100% needs to chill out. Be the overprotective brother in the shadows. Pick your fights wisely.

Edit: Forgot to mention. Lol he only sucks at art. Can't be too perfect.

Dex-chan lover
Tsk, what a shame, mother should wait for like 2 second more before stop him...

Well I get that killing is bad, but man that brat was shitty, its was obviously that he start fight and push Diana down..

Aside note, while I don't blame MC but he also need to chill down a bit lol
even if it doesn't kill him, a fire ball to the face gonna roast the prince's face forever so not a good idea.

Dex-chan lover
NGL Cain definitely went in with a hair trigger and prematurely blew his wad over something relatively minor.

Not to say the future shitty prince didn't deserve to be dressed down for his actions, but if his sister can be course corrected, so could the prince.

And there is no reason his path to a better future needs to be a gentle or suger coated.

Dex-chan lover
thank you so much for the chapters you've been releasing, as someone who has also done scanlation, your pace is too darn fast, be sure to take breaks!

honestly, I feel for Cain, he knows the future , knows the prince is a dick and would've done all he can to protect his sister
the burden of knowing what will happen in the future and correcting dipshits is hard, he probably gave up on the prince too early

Double-page supporter
He did that because he knew what the prince did to Diana on the game And what kind of person he became.
NGL Cain definitely went in with a hair trigger and prematurely blew his wad over something relatively minor.

Not to say the future shitty prince didn't deserve to be dressed down for his actions, but if his sister can be course corrected, so could the prince.

And there is no reason his path to a better future needs to be a gentle or suger coated.

Dex-chan lover
Oh of course an otoge player will be unusually adept at raising flags with the capture targets... the male capture targets. A meeting with the prince? An incredible resume? This development looks suspiciously going in the direction of a long term brotherly friendship with the agenda of securing a talented vassal.

Users who are viewing this thread