Akuyaku Reijo no Ani ni Tenseishimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
"He's a royal, he shouldn't bow to anyone"
BS, no matter your standing, if you do something clearly wrong and you're incapable of apologizing, you do not deserve that standing.
What you should do is teach your child to aim for not putting themselves in a situation where they'd have to apologize for their actions.

Group Leader
"He's a royal, he shouldn't bow to anyone"
BS, no matter your standing, if you do something clearly wrong and you're incapable of apologizing, you do not deserve that standing.
What you should do is teach your child to aim for not putting themselves in a situation where they'd have to apologize for their actions.
There's a huge difference between standings in modern era and the medieval era.

Dex-chan lover
Oh of course an otoge player will be unusually adept at raising flags with the capture targets... the male capture targets. A meeting with the prince? An incredible resume? This development looks suspiciously going in the direction of a long term brotherly friendship with the agenda of securing a talented vassal.
Honestly would be hilarious if he seduces the prince, but yeah, the Queen’s got a plan for him

Thank you for translating it we are very grateful to you

Your work is awesome

But it was confusing on 6 page who said what

Dex-chan lover
injuring the sweet Diana should be a crime. the prince should get his ass kicked. I hope he gets it in the future. :angery:

My dude the raws will not go anywhere, rest or you will get burned out
Totally agee here. And I'd rather have a chapter every two days with a bit more QC on the dialogues.

I think it'd help quite a bit putting the script through tomething like LanguageTool (it's free: https://languagetool.org/ ) so it can suggest corrections and help catch small mistakes; it tends to work well with prose but I'm not 100% sure if it'll be fine for manga dialogue, and you'll need to look out for special terms that the system doesn't know beforehand (never fully trust a computer!)

Double-page supporter
ty for the speedy update (make sure to take breaks!!! hope ur doing well)

ngl i spoiled myself by reading novelupdates reviews and the pacing here isnt as bad as what the ln readers made the "assault" scene to be. they said it was a psychopathic move but also eh. siscon.

also prince deserves it if hes the cause of diana literally getting sexually assaulted in the future fuck the guy i understand cain's hate for him

Group Leader
Do
Totally agee here. And I'd rather have a chapter every two days with a bit more QC on the dialogues.

I think it'd help quite a bit putting the script through tomething like LanguageTool (it's free: https://languagetool.org/ ) so it can suggest corrections and help catch small mistakes; it tends to work well with prose but I'm not 100% sure if it'll be fine for manga dialogue, and you'll need to look out for special terms that the system doesn't know beforehand (never fully trust a computer!)
Don't worry I'm not 100% mtl just using machine when I'm encountering kanji I don't know, thanks for this too.🫡

Dex-chan lover
It's already 3:55pm I wonder if I could still finish chapter 6 until 12 midnight 🤔
Such attitude leads to careless mistakes that will pile up and collapse upon you. Case and point page 24 first panel, you clean up place to put translated name and position but missed/forgot.

[insert any thematically appropriate proverb or meme here]​

Group Leader
Such attitude leads to careless mistakes that will pile up and collapse upon you. Case and point page 24 first panel, you clean up place to put translated name and position but missed/forgot.

[insert any thematically appropriate proverb or meme here]​
Oh you're right about that panel😂 I got careless because I need to do something else so I rushed a little😂

Dex-chan lover
Well if the interesting shift to cain i guess thays good in a way lol

Dex-chan lover
Noble parents in otome isekai are pretty much always neglectful and/or spoiling.

Dex-chan lover
There is definitely some random princess he will be engaged to and now will be able to inherit the throne instead of the crown prince whose life is no longer in his hands

Users who are viewing this thread