Akuyaku Reijo no Ani ni Tenseishimashita - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Group Leader
Decided to check how far this was in the raws.

Status in Country of Origin
5 Volumes (Ongoing)

Def feels like the TL's gonna burn out if this pace keeps up, that's like 25 more chapters.
I don't think so. The tl pledged that he'll finish this no matter what happened.

Dex-chan lover
Oh darn, 4 years time skip, nice

I was about to wonder when will they start to get closer to the otome game plot.

That said, i think author did a fine job developing the story and exactly showing how Diana is gonna grow up differently than the original Diana

Dex-chan lover
Just saying, if you've got your hyperfocus going on lean into it because they're rare enough as is to start worrying about random other stuff. There'll be plenty of time to rest once they hit a road bump because that'll probably be the end of it. Some people burn bright and fast because if they burned slow they'd get bored even faster.

Fed-Kun's army
Haiyaaa just rest already. If u force to update 2 chapter a day you'll fuktup. You're jailbird not sonic haiyaaa.. :pout:

Btw thanks u very much for the update. Because of u may "updates" menu always updated lol..

Group Leader
Just saying, if you've got your hyperfocus going on lean into it because they're rare enough as is to start worrying about random other stuff. There'll be plenty of time to rest once they hit a road bump because that'll probably be the end of it. Some people burn bright and fast because if they burned slow they'd get bored even faster.
Finally someone who understand me🙂‍↕️

Dex-chan lover
This is retarded... Each time MC say something every adult just not and shut up.
The mother is pissed that they disobeyed her and the excuse is "i dont want her to give up on her dream", because everyone know that telling a 4 year old how to use a weapon is the smartest things to do.
After all when a 5 year old kid say that he want to become a policeman the first thing to do is to rush buying him an AR15 and explaining him how to shoot stuff...
After all it's her dream so why wait until she actualy is old enouth to understand what's even going on, better tell her to not listen to her parent and do whatever dangerous things she want... What could go wrong?

"It's not the good uniform", bro is considered so smart they made him skip grades straight to university, also fuck the parents all they want from their daughter is for her to be a "good product" for them to sell.
Or, they dont want her to end up isolated and hated by literaly every single other noble of the country...

Dex-chan lover
I do appreciate your incredible pace, here I am grateful a manga of my preference gets a translation once a month, but here you are doing two uploads a day. I would say take a rest, but that might encourage you to do three chapters a day.

Dex-chan lover
...1 kofi = 1 day break?
They're about to get 365 donos to get a year's break lol
f95e019e7daecba7bbcb172520f832f97705dff6.gifv

I already told this story in another manga comment section but repeat it here.
There is translator that goes by the name LazyCat that translating certain web novel among the others. Since chapter were relatively small, we receive 6 chapters a week (don't remember now about Sunday) and one for extra 1 kofi. The 'Snow Ball effect' was spectacular. There were some many of them that translator briefly change their name into OverworkFeline and yet by the time we caught up to raws (around chapter 800) there was still enough donation for about 30-50 chapters (don't remember correct number). Still translating and pick up LN on top of it by the way. :aquadrink::aquadrink::aquadrink:
:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:
Decided to check how far this was in the raws.

Status in Country of Origin
5 Volumes (Ongoing)

Def feels like the TL's gonna burn out if this pace keeps up, that's like 25 more chapters.
Don't know how much volumes, but prety sure last raw chapter is 29.

Aggregator gang
These are bad parents, even for nobles in these stories. I mean ffs they can't even tell that the kids are acting because they want something

Users who are viewing this thread