Akuyaku Reijo no Ani ni Tenseishimashita - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
thanks for all your hard work and bringing back Diana's cuteness from abandoned manga graveyard, i tried reading the novel back then but the pacing of the novel is too slow to my liking so i was really grateful when someone picked up this manga again.

I will be waiting for your next translation and having more discussion in the comment section again.

Thank you guys for your supports.πŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈπŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈπŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈ
I think chapters 20,21,22,23,24,25,26 and 27 are very boring. Chapters 28 and 29 were good, I liked them. I looked at the pictures in raw. It's about the love life of a prince from another country. They did about 8 episodes very badly. Anyway, thank you for your translations so far. If you are going to pick another series, I request that it be fantasy and shounen.

Thank you guys for your supports.πŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈπŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈπŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈ
If I find new and good series, I will comment here for the translator. For now, only this series comes to my mind, but let me warn you in advance, there are very brutal parts in the series, but it is a very good series. Translated into English up to chapter 95. Episode 101 of Raw comes out every two weeks on Monday, it would be nice if you could translate it. https://rawkuma.com/manga/fukushuu-...ha-wa-yami-no-chikara-de-senmetsu-musou-suru/

I might work on Kimi ga Megami nara Ii no ni while waiting if they would really want to pick this series up.
I think this series is not good, the translated dialogues are long and the series is completed. I especially hate completed series. It annoys me to see a story have an end. Just as I think imagination is limitless, I don't want to see stories have an end either.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the ride ^^.
The pace at which these were getting uploaded was nuts lol. Do try not to get a burnout from translating. Too much of something get tiring sometimes ;)

Group Leader
kinda bummed the snipe got you to pause on this. their TL isn't really much better than yours already is. i like the quality of your scans and the passion's a major plus on why id prefer your scans to anyone else's.

if you're not yet burnt out on this one, i'd like to see you do more! was looking forward to catching up to vol. 5 with your work.
Let's just see and wait for their response.

Dex-chan lover
IG, this is going to be "Operation Reform the Womanizer Neighbor Country's Prince"
Well, it's more like help the guy learn how to deal with women cuz it turns out this guy is more of an idiot and less of a womanizer.
Prince likes huge tits, he didn't know girls can pad their bra. Cain lies to the girls he doesn't like huge tits and girls all removed their pads. Guy learns that the girls were only interested in his title. His attempts at womanizing is his dumb attempt to be modest around his fiancee who he is socially awkward around. Guy can't even ask her out on a date without getting shy over it and decides to settle on Cain in a dress instead.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the tl!

It is refreshing seeing someone say the quiet part out loud of how unfair (and often sexist) these multi marriage countries often are. Wouldn't have any complaints if it applied to everyone &involved active consent.

Cain seems like he's going to be in for a ride with the womaniser prince.

Dex-chan lover
I want to ask if Any of you have the raws of this series. I want to continue it.View attachment 8115
Can't read title so not sure if they have it but if you on look out for some raws i can recommend this two sites, if you not aware of them already: NicoManga and WeloveManga. They apparently operated by the same crew. And, obviously, be careful about them.

And for the record not approving of you stopping translate this series in favor of someone even more dubious. You remind me of this MC. But hey, what right did have for this, i am just some guy on internet.

Users who are viewing this thread