Akuyaku Reijou desu ga, Watashi o Anata no Seidorei ni Shite Kudasai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Dunno if someone mentioned it already but kids have enormous heads in this manga. Like pumpkin sized noggins

Fed-Kun's army
Why do all manga characters become so rough in their language during sex, it is the same no matter which personality they had initially.
As if they all become that one foul mouthed hive mind, and worst of all that change is usually not even explained.
TBH, I've never understood that either. Then again, this is also where Tsunderes, Yanderes and Kuderes exist, all of which are illusions of the mind, so I suppose we should take this all with a grain of salt.

Dex-chan lover
lewd but i approve

i hope tis isnt a short series, i would love to see the mangaka improve his lewd art

especially cuz pg 23 facial expression was pretty damn funny :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Dang, that dude worked hard for her and nice to see her love him, but yea. Also damn she looks good in that dress with it hiked up.

wish the sex was longer and showed more. I do wonder if we will find out the prince has a tiny dick and I wonder if he will be ruined eventually. Also, is the og heroine reincarnated too? And what will her family do?

Also, kinda wish he was better and not just call her sex slave or use shit terms. Some cringe ass teenage boy mindset of what a woman would want to hear. Especially one that clearly loves you but she only decided on sex slave cause dumb social norms.

Also hope it never goes harem. No tag atm, but who knows

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
A woman who willingly throws away her status as a Noble to be your sex slave(wife), absolutely incredible. I can only imagine the fallout from the shit prince exiling her though, I can only imagine them coming to bring her back and she's screaming about how much she loves Kaito's dick lol.

Dex-chan lover
Just noticed that from the first chapter to this second one, she suddenly changed from boots to heels xD

The reason for her wanting to be a sex slave instead of her wife has to be the dumbest shit I have read.

fuck it, let's see where this goes

Double-page supporter
wait this is peak so peak that i actually hate that she wants to be his sex slave i wish she was helplessly in love with him and such instead of this because how the hell did she even get that answer

Dex-chan lover
Might as well scratch this series as ended lmao
there's practically no story left to tell

Double-page supporter
wait this is peak so peak that i actually hate that she wants to be his sex slave i wish she was helplessly in love with him and such instead of this because how the hell did she even get that answer

Dude she IS helplessly in love with him. The whole getting thrown away and exiled? She planned that just so she could have an excuse to elope.

The sex slave thing is just her fetish.

8o3gznqyffpb1.jpg
So... glad I caught up to this literally an hour ago, srsly not cool though.

Users who are viewing this thread