Villainess Level 99 ~I May Be the Hidden Boss but I'm Not the Demon Lord~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 17.1

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

So now she start to grading her crater...
XD...

That double peek like a double headshot directly to the heart...
XD...

Dex-chan lover
I really hope anime going with manga direction, the LN Vol.1 really put me off how they treated heroine and dum dum capture targets. heroine in manga is likeable and truly heroine. in LN is simply the same as "heroine" in others viliianese where they simply swap role.

but eh, going with LN direction probably easier for them but it's gonna be another boring 12 ep.

Dex-chan lover
The novel in which this is based is so good. I'm excited for the anime.
Too bad later volumes she became literally a parody of herself. The definition of jumping the shark.
so she like to do bungee jumping from her dragon?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL.

Rarely has an anime adaption used manga over light novel source, when the manga is adapting a LN. I say rarely but I don't think I can name one.
That Time I was Reincarnated as a Slime. The characters in the LN are much colder than in the manga and the anime and the dark elf from season one doesn't exist in the LN at all.

Why are these so good and yet so sparse/short author san. WHY D: Ty for translation <3

Dex-chan lover
The novel in which this is based is so good. I'm excited for the anime.
Too bad later volumes she became literally a parody of herself. The definition of jumping the shark.
She's already jumping off of a dragon and no-selling the impact damage.

Dex-chan lover
Yes there will (unless the LN differs on this compared to the WN)

Is it? As far as I’m aware the LN isn’t in English yet and this isn’t very different from the WN.

I kinda hope the LN ending is different from the WN ending as what happens to a certain trio was kinda… disappointing if I’m being honest

Jnovel released the 1st vol in parts and finished recently and its complete physical LN1 releases next month.

I haven't read the WN, but I think LN and WN doesn't differ too much, coz there was no excuse for Alicia to hating on Eumelia, since there was no black blob thing in the LN. I think chapters are organized differently in the LN, thats what i see from reading 1st chapter of LN2 and WN2.

And i donno if your referring to the WN series ending or the WN vol1 ending, but LN vol1 ending did have a unsatisfactory conclusion for the certain trio. That is they deserved more shit coming their way.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I really hope anime going with manga direction, the LN Vol.1 really put me off how they treated heroine and dum dum capture targets. heroine in manga is likeable and truly heroine. in LN is simply the same as "heroine" in others viliianese where they simply swap role.

but eh, going with LN direction probably easier for them but it's gonna be another boring 12 ep.
i understand where your're coming from. But fuck that heroine, the Airhead Elanora is better and more cuter than the heroine. So in that aspect i liked the LN more. I don't care for redemption or alternate manga ending for those bitches.

Anyone who has read WN, does Elanora end up with the prince?

Users who are viewing this thread