Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Ch. 18.1

Dex-chan lover
Ah, I want to get excited but the entire things over the moment I get into it.
I've got to stop reading before a entire chapter is out or the story will end up getting ruined.
The happiness just sinks the moment you get started it's already over.

Dex-chan lover
So, I read the 1st LN and the Heroine still betrays the MC like in the WN but she doesn't die cause Yumelia saves the 3 fucktards before the Demon Lord can finish them off. AND THEY ONLY get put under house arrest. Bruh.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, I want to get excited but the entire things over the moment I get into it.
I've got to stop reading before a entire chapter is out or the story will end up getting ruined.
The happiness just sinks the moment you get started it's already over.

Yeah, I agree. I'm almost going after the LN/WN, seeing how slow new chapters are released (not blaming the scanlator btw).

Dex-chan lover
So, I read the 1st LN and the Heroine still betrays the MC like in the WN but she doesn't die cause Yumelia saves the 3 fucktards before the Demon Lord can finish them off. AND THEY ONLY get put under house arrest. Bruh.
Muscle brain and intellect prick deserve way worse. Particularly the former. End his bloodline

Dex-chan lover
Linus_Tech_Tips_net_worth-640x321.jpg

Linus you say?

Dex-chan lover
Did it go into why she attacked Eumi at all?

Cuz given how Eumi looks to her I can take an explanation of not being able to differentiate between one mass of darkness clump vs another and shoot Eumi without realizing it.

But if it's just straight up 'u die now' backstab after all the...friendliness? recently it feels out of character.

Dex-chan lover
Is there any reason to post half chapters like this? It's not like we're the author's editor. There's no need to just see an unfinished thing

That's how it's published in Japan.

After a lot of the comic platforms went to apps where you use coins to unlock chapters (and get X free unlocks a day) they started to split chapters up into multiple parts. I don't know if that actually increased what they would charge per chapter to read something, but it for sure taxes the free unlocks/day side of things to make you want to pay a bit more.

Users who are viewing this thread