Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 1 Ch. 0 - Prologue

Dex-chan lover
@theviperscoffee
Let me spell it out, then, for you as well: I do not care about what you think, nor the fact that you are evidently just as bad as you claim us to be. Stop whining.

Dex-chan lover
Just realised that the hero is a girl, and one of the endings says that the hero and saintess get married.

Dex-chan lover
well she had lot of time after she got reincarnated so she spend those times grinding, the other could do it too but they are lazy frfr

Dex-chan lover
The main factor pulling me in is the "Cute, nonchalant Dorkness trying to look weak but the Dork Engine sleeper build tore itself right through her dress anyway" kind of trope.

I'll try this, and I wish y'all luck

Double-page supporter
I can't do it, I see the generic isekai exposition and I tune out.

It's so weird, I feel like a lot of these authors have pretty interesting stories to tell, but still cling to the exact same setting trope. It almost feels begrudging how they rush through the whole "Oh yeah, I'm Japanese and this is a fantasy world and actually I was a college student/accountant/salary worker, not that that will be relevant in about three chapters" spiel. Ironically, probably the same people who enjoy grinding in video games are the only ones who still actively like that setup.

Dex-chan lover
More like level 99 cute chibi art! This is chibi perfection folks I tell you!

Users who are viewing this thread