Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Thank you Bobba Scans for picking this up 😭😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️

@Kanami-chan Devour has a 5 use limit, Dark Flame does not. This protagonist would win with attrition since she can spam HP drain which Maple can not cope with.

Ty for the scanlation , somehow villainess genre seems more interesting than normal isekai genre

Dex-chan lover
She's already uber. Just spend the time earning a load of cash and get away with a peaceful life. Why even bother following the game's scenario or her parents (who doesn't give two shits about her) orders, and she's over 20, not like she's some kid that can't think for herself.

Hahahah you go girl flex that level 99 power to the whole capture target and protagonist !! Watching her go all out is so refreshing 😆😆

Dex-chan lover
I really want more chapters of this :)

@Melodos why do you think they are hp/mp drains? Wasn't it clear that one was a DoT acid-like fire attack, and the other an AoE teleportation (to /dev/null).
As for maple, she would have no chance as her defence is far too low. Her equipment is far too weak and would break and she can't devour AoE's, and her speed is low while mc was shown to be insanely fast (even a single untrained melee attack would beat maple).

Dex-chan lover
lmfaooo this is the story of how one person slowly and painfully dragged three handsome romance targets through the mud without even so much as batting an eyelash

soooo excited to read this!!!! Thanks for the translation!

i love her i love her i love her i love her i love her i love her

and she's like,,, super smart? like she's very self-aware and conscious of how others see her/how her actions can negatively impact her and stuff, rather than those characters who aren't really aware of their own strength and unknowingly show off? like she's just sorta like "awe shit" but does it anyways and i love her for it?

she's also super clever and very much her own character :>

god can i marry her

thank you so much for translating! i'm super excited to see where this is going :D

@feha Fire is considered an HP drain(Entei) and also breached Maple’s vitality.
As for the Black Hole...
...it’s basically the equivalent of “eating everything” slowly, which would also count as HP drain.

Although yeah, the statistical difference is also jarring.

Users who are viewing this thread