Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Heh, I had forgotten this one, though that makes sense since it has been 2 months. On that note, who is the guy that saw her nya~?
And I just noticed all prior chapters has had 1 month gaps, lol :p

Why did the heroine say she has black hair at start of chapter, then be surprised she has black hair at end of chapter? poor tl? plot hole?

Aggregator gang
I foresee lots of trouble for her, those people arent gonig to stop distrusting her even if she helps them.

so he not only told a girl he has only known for a week a state secret, he also confirmed it infront of the entire school. Yup I'm sure the future of that country is going to be great.

@zDarkness @M2Z
Plot is “okay” 😭 i’m stickin for the romance.
I would recommend the novel, cause it’s a pretty short read to catch up to the manga

Emuilla survives because patrick gave her a protection amulet beforehand.
Surprising thing is that the prince has SOME semblance of reasoning compared to the other two idiots.

Link to WN:
https://jpmtl.com/books/43

But the english is broken (like mine) u can sign in with google so u can read the raw and translating for yourself.

@cryum I'm willing to bet the story got changed around when the web novel was published as a light novel, as they usually do if the author or editor think it'll improve the story or encourage sales. Having an irredeemable, antagonistic "heroine" that you can't help but hate is somewhat overdone at this point so I can see why they'd give her some positive quality at the very least. I'll take a multi-dimensional antagonist over a hate bait any day. Regardless, Ms. Dorkness' dorkiness is really shining in this manga.

Why is everyone a literal idiot? Even the MC, this had such good potential but she’s just so stupid and childish along with the rest of the characters. Someone please spoil if it gets better since I’m dropping this because the spoiler in the comments just makes it worse.

Shady principal is shady
Also, who is the Surprised Cutie She Met in The Garden? ML? I hope so, because the capture targets look dumb as hell

Dex-chan lover
This is actually kinda interesting if you've read the web novel; in that, Alicia was not at all sensible about her distrust and was much more vindictive in her accusations, and notably did NOT have the excuse that she was seeing something different from everyone else; it was purely because of her black hair. Here she comes off as genuinely well meaning but dense, and even has some logic behind her reasoning, if flimsy upon greater consideration. I can't say someone that literally looks like a black morass of miasma to me wouldn't have me thinking 'something's wrong here...'

I wonder if this might end up off the WN rails a bit.

I swear to fuck, if Ronald is another one of the idiot pricks like almost every other character in the story, I'm gonna....

um...

whine to blackLuna about how I hope what they talked about happens soon.

Thank you for the update! I pity the heroine.... I'm guessing it's akin to people with ability to see ghost just casually seeing your friend being haunted? like yea I'd react that way too tbh.... The problem here is the fucking 3 idiots "yesman" that's around her... what kind of idiot just blurts out national secret...? with heroine is one thing, but with the whole class watching????

The deadpan reactions of Eumelia and her maid are great. I also love the definitely-not-failed kitty capture attempt.

yay Patrick finally makes an appearance! A little disappointed he looks just like a bland generic male though...

Users who are viewing this thread