Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Aggregator gang
Glad they changed the headmaster, for better or worse 😂 thank u so much for the update!

The urge to tossed everything and slap, punch, kick everyone in the manga is uncontrollable. Fuking hell, the irk feelin to rampage GAHHHHHH

Fed-Kun's army
Finally, ML gets some panels, can't wait for more of their interaction.
(its the guy who saw her with the cat and she doesn't remember the name)

Group Leader
This is so different from the WN... is pretty difficult to enjoy this because i really liked the novel but is still good enough.

Dex-chan lover
This manga has the "Villainess" in its title. Why it's so surprising that other characters are mentally handicapped?

who is that booyyyy!!!
i went to reread the entire thing because a comment said he appears in so many scenes in the background, and wow he really does! he blends with the background too easily, i love him already.

and anyway regarding all the complaints about the characters being stupid - i think this is precisely the point. you're supposed to switch your brain off and not think much at all when reading this comic.

Group Leader
I know it won’t happen, but it would be hilarious if the Heroine got to a level where she can see MC’s face and fell in love at first sight.

Dex-chan lover
@Mapleowo : In the WN at least
She get her neck snapped by the real demon lord.

Ironically right after acting like a crazy bitch and backstabbed Eumi (which would've killed her if not for Eumi wearing the protective amulet this time) INSIDE THE DEMON LORD CASTLE.

@SOL_rocks
He's a spymaster sent by the queen to act as both liaison and as support for Eumi

I do appreciate the author adding more of Alicia's POV as to why she's so afraid of Eumi in the manga, compare to the WN
Where Alicia is acting like a crazed cultist constantly glaring murder at Eumi.

Admittedly after the one time Eumi personally drag Alicia down the dark dungeon to have POWER LEVELING trip, I can understand the trauma.
(Because after being told to level, the 3 idiots are too protective of her so Alicia never get to gain any exp)

Well, while that certainly explains her fear and weariness of the main character. I still hate her and those insane idiots around her 😡

Dex-chan lover
Do you guys want a spoiler about that male classmate who spotted her messing with the cat?

His name is Patrick. He's the main love interest of the novel. They recently started dating in the latest translated chapters of volume 2.

Fed-Kun's army
For such a good girl, Alicia turns into such a bad person. It can be due to Eumi's influence, the influence of the idiot harem, or maybe she was naturally bad from the beginning.

Double-page supporter
The whole shtick of this story is relying on the other kids being incredibly stupid, which is going to get more and more irritating.

Male Lead has joined the game
It's interesting how they changed Alicias perspective here, in the novel she came off as simply having strong prejudice against black hair probably caused by reading too many story books. They are probably going to change her fate too, tbh her just dying was a bit unsatisfying imo, I wanted her to realise how wrong she was... but then again she did try to kill MC...

Aggregator gang
"Only your communication skills are level 99"😂
Thank you for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread